Stewpig Chowtar Bank Internet Banking

Sabian

Turbocharged

Anyone has a problem receiving their IB 2FA PIN?

stewpig chowtar bank supposed to be doing some 'migration' for their internet banking from some stone age platform (bec u cannot do posted transactions, so much for modern convenience) to a new 'exciting' platform (duh? the other banks have been providing this eons ago).

The call ctr lagi best

SCB: Usual greetings

Me: Hello, is there a problem with your IB?

SCB: Yes. (long stony silence)

Me: (WTF? Can elaborate? After 45 secs) You mean, it cannot be accessed now?

SCB: Yes.

Me: (another 45 secs of silence, this guy ish a call ctr champion) So is there an expected

recovery time?

SCB: Yes. Can I have your IC no?

Me: (Yes...your see lang tao lah, want IC no. for fxxk? I also not asking for account details) So your IB will be up by tomorrow?

SCB: Yes

Me: Ok. Thanks. (confirms SCB is a SCewed Bank)

So you have been warned:

Now that SCB are migrating their IB platform from Earth to Ur-anus, it will take a while for the sms PIN to reach you on Earth, pls be patient. [dead]

Edited by Sabian
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

overseas number got problem.

i try to log in yesterday at 11am got no sms PIN sent so I thought maybe 11pm shd resolve but also not successful.

btw, i got the sms like abt 40mins later...by then, my IB page time out liao... [:|]

LOL! [laugh]

i know u r pissed but i gotta say u really haf a good sense of humor in ur post... friggin hilarious man!

plus, i've always wanted to comment that ur avatar always puts a smile on my face... hahaha!

Edited by Cthulhu

i filed a complaint with them last yr over their lousy IB authentication system.

dumb sms 2FA PIN came in almost 4hours late. how to transfer cash like that? and the tech engineer called me up to help him with troubleshooting. i could have gotten the cash out even faster OTC.

Aiyah, all these call centre in India or Bangla one lah. 3rd world country, you expect first world service meh. They never call you poondeh, good enuf liao

Edited by Pentium

[laugh] Anyone experiencing the system busy message during morning office hours, after you have logged in from the front page?

It looks like they have downgrade their IB platform, instead of upgrading. [:|]

Turbocharged
(edited)

haha...

was pissed bec 11am - 11pm still cannot migrate successfully. (if liddat, be brave to u-turn and keep the svc online while attempting recovery...then again on hindsight, expecting them to reach uranus in 12hrs is expecting too much from SCB..wait not enough paddle power, kenna stranded between Jupiter and Saturn... then siao liao/ ho say liao)

the avatar was donated by a nice chap from a audio forum. i kinda liked the irony of eelmo + the big mutha blade. (truth be told, i dun like eelmo, if i had the 'tickle-me-eelmo' toy as a kid, it might not have lasted 2 days)

so much for eeeeeeeeeeeeesaver. (like all other savings rate, kenna chop until [dead])

Edited by Sabian

Turbocharged

if he getting bj...

the replies would be more than just a few 'yes'.

u can throw in a few ahhhs and maybe I will be addressed as God for a sec and I think the reply to my query on when the IB will be up:

It's already UP. [sweatdrop]

(assumption: he does not do paintjob)

Turbocharged

Their IB is damn sad story.

Last to have IB after all the usual consumer banks in 2000, then still come up with a piss poor platform (cannot do post-dated transactions...i dunno what else bec for SCB I only use that function other than account inquiry)

Then in 2008, say got new platform...yawn...finally come out of the uranus cave.

Turbocharged

their call ctr not in 3rd world lah...unless u consider m'sia 3rd world. [lipsrsealed]

maybe not poondeh, maybe kenna bootoh [:p]

Turbocharged

Of all the IBs, SCB IB gives the best experience of simulating CTE peak and non-peak driving.

Either you log in and get the page u see (peak hr)

Or u bumper-to-bumper traffic :

U log in, takes 3 mins to load, click for the SMS pin, the PIN purposely arrive after the page times out.

Then u try to log in, they tell u got active session bec u (complacent customer), cos did not do a proper logout (actually bec u were waiting for the interplanetary SMS so time out- kenna forced logout)

Then the knnbccb PIN SMS appears!!! [furious]

Thank you choosing SCB... [knife]

KNN, everything answered with a 'yes'.

You got ask him 'are you an a.r.s.e.h.o.l.e?' [laugh]

Edited by Fcw75

if he getting bj...

the replies would be more than just a few 'yes'.

u can throw in a few ahhhs and maybe I will be addressed as God for a sec and I think the reply to my query on when the IB will be up:

It's already UP. [sweatdrop]

(assumption: he does not do paintjob)

Paintjob!!!?? HAHAAHAH. That is a good one. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

which bank?

Anyone has a problem receiving their IB 2FA PIN?

stewpig chowtar bank supposed to be doing some 'migration' for their internet banking from some stone age platform (bec u cannot do posted transactions, so much for modern convenience) to a new 'exciting' platform (duh? the other banks have been providing this eons ago).

The call ctr lagi best

SCB: Usual greetings

Me: Hello, is there a problem with your IB?

SCB: Yes. (long stony silence)

Me: (WTF? Can elaborate? After 45 secs) You mean, it cannot be accessed now?

SCB: Yes.

Me: (another 45 secs of silence, this guy ish a call ctr champion) So is there an expected

recovery time?

SCB: Yes. Can I have your IC no?

Me: (Yes...your see lang tao lah, want IC no. for fxxk? I also not asking for account details) So your IB will be up by tomorrow?

SCB: Yes

Me: Ok. Thanks. (confirms SCB is a SCewed Bank)

So you have been warned:

Now that SCB are migrating their IB platform from Earth to Ur-anus, it will take a while for the sms PIN to reach you on Earth, pls be patient. [dead]

↡ Advertisement