Bumper Guard

Reuters

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Isn't unslightly to paste bumper guards on camry? Any idea where to get nice silver ones?

Many Thanks :)

Neutral Newbie

[bounce1] you also in this forum [thumbsup] so collect your car already

hehee..ya..u r dglow rite?

Not yet..collecting this Friday [bounce2]

Hi.. anyone has any good recommendations on bumper guard installation for SUV?

Generally bumper guards are to keep your bumper against any knocks or scratches especially at the curved portions. However, this is not fool proof cos it is not one whole piece from one end of the bumper to the other end.

Rather than brands, you should actually consider whether the appearance would matter to you or not as some people might find it unsightly or not nice to have it in their bumpers.

Another factor to consider is when you really decide on putting bumper guard is the colour or design that suits your car, its shape and colour. All these is very subjective and depends on individual taste.

Neutral Newbie

Those off the shelves type like in Carrefoure..isn't lasting? Am worried that those stick on may come off easily when hot sun or rain [confused] ..btw am talking about those about 50cm type not those thin strips about 20cm type.

thanks in advance for advise & hope to see more opinions here [rolleyes]

Supercharged

Stick on bumper guards are kinda ugly... but i also got stick on my bumper.. now too lazy to remove them.. at least it helps me to spot my car from afar.. [laugh]

Hi.. anyone has any good recommendations on bumper guard installation for SUV?

Aftermarket and those off the shelf one can get quite unsightly. Try to find out whether there are bumper guards that are specially designed for your car made in the web. You may have to import them in.

Regards,

Try Autobacs or Honda (Kah Motor) for their other models (e.g. Honda City, Accord?) it's nice black design and reflective when shone upon by headlights (inexpensive too), hope it helps!

↡ Advertisement