Sleeping on pre-delivered newspapers

Upguy1

at 2.30 am today, i saw 3 bglas sleeping at the void deck stair case.. blocking my way downstairs. there were sleeping on newspapers....on closer scrutiny, the newspapers are todays newspapers yet to be delivered to all the homes [furious] ......i took 1 photo of them sleeping..(of cos tactical so they are not awoken.)

of cos when i return from jb at 430 am, they were already awake arranging and preparing to deliver the newspapers...wanted to scold them but scared wait they scratch my car..

what do you think is my next course of action?

will post image later.. (not sure how yet)

↡ Advertisement

only the top newspaper kena wad [pirate]

aiyah they so poor thing, newspaper is the most comfy place for them to rest, i won't want to complain this kind of issue. [shakehead]

Turbocharged

aiyah....u get to sleep on comfortable king koil mattress.they sleep on newspapers...like dat also u wanna complain?give them a mattress la...den they wont sleep on newspapers.give them a break la...most likely they r taking on 2 jobs.if they can get 1-2 hrs sleep...i tink gd enuf for them already.anyway...they wont b dirtying the papers mah.mayb de front page crumpled a bit only.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for sharing this interesting encounter..

Working at this kind of wee hours is terrible..

After all, they are trying to earn a living..

I am understandable.

[angel]

do you know different paper section come @ different time? and the interval maybe hrs.

so wat u expect them to do while waiting for different section to come? go to ur house and take pix of u sleeping? [hur]

no loah..not stomper......

just want to know about your opinions......that's all

thats why post here instead of anywhere else..

but not pursuing the matter....

but they area where they lay the newspapers is dirty.. always see sxxt and piss at that floor landing.... compliments of china workers (caught them pants down a couple of occasions....jst give them the "wtf are u doing" look.....

Neutral Newbie

u r so much more fortunate than these bangala workers who still need work extra to make ends meet by delivering papers.

so now u know who r the ones delivering papers in your neighbourhood.Forget it.Do a good deed.Don't spoil their rice bowl.

at 2.30 am today, i saw 3 bglas sleeping at the void deck stair case.. blocking my way downstairs. there were sleeping on newspapers....on closer scrutiny, the newspapers are todays newspapers yet to be delivered to all the homes [furious] ......i took 1 photo of them sleeping..(of cos tactical so they are not awoken.)

of cos when i return from jb at 430 am, they were already awake arranging and preparing to deliver the newspapers...wanted to scold them but scared wait they scratch my car..

what do you think is my next course of action?

will post image later.. (not sure how yet)

never serve army before? Sleeping on newspaper is wayyyy more comfortable than solid ground.

Come on, its just newspapers, and frankly as long as theres no stains on it i wouldn't mind.

Neutral Newbie

They remain me of my NS time as well. lol .

Got place to sleep is better than no place to sleep. Anything is possible. [thumbsup]

imagine reading newspaper one day and u could have sworn that the newspaper has a distinct stench and some stains.....

↡ Advertisement