Nanoball

Gkotody

Neutral Newbie

Hi Greenbowl, regarding your installation of Nanoball, I regret that you have had bad experience. Please contact me (Peter @HP 98302211) to rectify any problem if it is genuine. Please show me your invoice, date of installation and your vehicle's particulars and I will attend to you personally. From Jan-2008 till today I have installed Nanoball into few hundred vehicles (including mostly new Mers-ML350, S350, SL350, VOLVO XC90, BMW520i-525i, Lexus and many other Japanese small to large cc vehicles) with almost all owners having very positive experience. Some of them have even become my friends and introduce our products to their friends and relatives.

With regards to your posting, we have only two authorized installation workshops in Defu Lane 10:

Main authorized workshop: 51 Defu Lane 10, Tan Lim Motor Pte Ltd

Supporting authorized work: in Blk 15 Defu Lane 10.

As far as I know in Defu Lane 10 there is no block 53 and we have no dealing with "unitro trading" and not sure whether such company exists. If any company fakes our product we will come on them with the full power of the law.

I am in the automotive industry since 1986, my experience in the industry is regional which include China, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Our company, Concern Automotive Pte Ltd is not a fly-by-night setup. It is a subsidiary of Concern Group of companies which have regional interest in many areas for the past 30 years.

Our Nanoball is a product that have been developed after many years of research by a Tokyo University professor, Dr. Ichikawa (can be verified by the patents: USA 5433841 and Japan 2745198). The product had been tested in both Japan and USA and had been proven to work as stated in our website (www.s-nanoball.com) and our brochures.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Since Jan-2008 our installation of 150g is $300 nett inclusive of GST and installation charges. 5% discount is given for second vehicle.

Please call me (Peter @HP 98302211) to clarify all prices before installation.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros & Sis

We are here to share, interact and help one another. Let me share with everyone about this product installed in my Nissan Sunny (manual) about 2 months ago.

Arranged with Peter send to his authorised workshop in Defu lane 10 and from what I had observed mechanic are observant and careful in his works. Am very satisfied with the job done.

My experiences after many tankfuls of petrol are better fuel economy resulted in averaging about 20km per tankful and at times exceeding 20km. Takeoff seems to be a little better. Peter told me that i can fill-up with lower octane gas and will consider to pump 92 the next filling.

• Praise 1

Hi Peter,

Finally you started using the web!

Great to have your clarification on this to the forum.

I'm one of the guys you met at Blk 15, driving a Sunny and told you that there was someone on the ebay selling this nanoball at a very low starting bid. You were surprised then and told me that you would find out from your office then, remember?

I'm happy to tell you that after the nanoball installation, I'm getting an avg of plus 40km - 50km per tank, provided the topup is at 3/4 tank. Too low fuel level topup will give lower mileage, believe due to less reactive fuel compare to 3/4 tank of fuel for mixing with new fuel pumped in.

Neutral Newbie

Hi SpiderCool

Thanks for your posting. Happy that the nanoball works for your car. You are right that for maximum saving it is good to maintain your fuel level at 3/4 tank and above. From my own experience and some feedbacks from my clients who installed earlier, we are able to get over 80 km on a full tank. Some makes seem to get better mileage than others.

PeterChou

HP: 98302211

Hi Bro,

hellow....I got nothing else to deal with or gain for postings here! Same to my other postings on the sunny rear headrest and armrest etc.

Just sharing my point of view here !

Don't be sensitive and anyhow arrow please. [sweatdrop]

Read the patent filed with US patent office and thought about its properties and the advertisements available about NB :

1) Prof. Yoashi Ishikawa filed the patent in April 1994. It has been 14 years since... the formulation & composition of petrol has changed to include more percentage of certain heptane, hexane & anti-oxidant chemicals. This may 'negate' the NB intended effect of preventing polymerisation of the gas molecule surface. It is the same theory of using toulene to reduce the surface tension of gas, hence promoting a more explosive burn by releasing more energy.

2) Asahi Shimbun 'news' maybe all about continual efforts in cutting harmful emissions. Amongst 'other' products & brands tested, NB worked more effectively. We do not know the competition benchmark or what product NB was pitted against, so how to believe? Not very convincing there...

3) Patent states the purpose was to promote a more complete combustion. I can understand their angle. Japan being very strict about air pollution and emission is presumably very concerned about product claims. Most products fall short. Probably NB tested showed reduction in the carbon emissions AFTER catalytic converter in most modern cars today. Hence in my opinion it is an environment maintenance product and it does not gives performance gains (if any).

4) Our cars today run in close loop with a returnless fuel system. In 1994-2000, most car models were still running return fuel system. This created emission issues since the heated fuel would return to the fuel tank and gas would be subjected to latent heat of vaporization. The vapours would be emitted to the surrounding atmosphere contributing to pollution. This was discontinued in later years from major car manufacturers in Japan as they incorporated returnless fuel system in their engine design. Thats why we have a VSV (Vacuum Switching Valve) system to recirculate vapours back into the intake manifold to be burnt together with incoming air/fuel mixture in the combustion chambers.

5) The close loop o2 sensors govern fuel control + ignition timing. You cannot escape the control authority of the ecu unless you have some external control parameter ie. piggyback/stand-alone computer. Fuel consumption is dependent on too many input variables when you drive ie. ambient temps, engine load, gear selection, coolant temps, intake air temps, throttle position etc... so it may be placebo effect happening.

6) Take some time to clean out your MAF sensor and reset your ecu, chances are you will achieve better mileage than before and better throttle response as well. This scenario is applicable to all cars and makes regardless. As explained above in (5), if you can ensure sensors are clean and working well, your car will always give you optimum performance as the manufacturer intended.

Some eurocars are very strict in their warranty coverage. Owners must use 'Super Unleaded Petrol' which is typically 98 RON here. Anything lesser would void their warranty, because of pinging and detonation in the chambers leading to engine destruction. Owners of such cars who wish to use 92 or 95 RON + NB should take careful note [sweatdrop]

In ending, I would not install it hoping to gain anything. Maybe perhaps to help our environment to be cleaner [sunny]

Edited by Smhomie
  • Praise 1

Peter, i got the nanoball from you. As mentioned in my message earlier, i cannot recall the exact blk number. From your messsage, now i remember the blk is 51, with all the taxi waiting for maintenance work.

I have nothing against you but pls face it that your workshop is run down and the skill of your guys are questionable. A simple logic and even someone with a pea brain can figure it out. There are so many model of car build in the market, it is impossible for your two or three guy to know all the model? What are you putting in place to tackle this challenge? Furthermore, you do not have the right tools? You keep boasting about your single mechanic with a diploma in mechanical engineering. For heaven sake, this is meaningless to me. In fact, if i can choose, i will trust an ITE mechanic with NTC over a diploma, why, for a simple reason, knowhow and hands on experience. I am not advocating NTC is better than diploma, but you have to know what application and work we are looking at. So the point is, you can stop bragging about your diploma guy.

If the bros and sister out there think you did a great job on the car with chisel and hammer. That is great for you and i am totally fine with that. For your information, i am an engineer by profession and i have many years of mechanical engineering experience. I do not require an engineering degree to tell you on why i am uncomfortable with you assuring me at blk 51 and in this forum claiming how good you are in installation by using chisel on my car. My silence during the installation does not means that i am stupid, instead i was dumbfolder with the sight of your guys hammering on the lip. Besides, i do not want to waste my energy and effort to correct or argue with you on your claims and bragging.

My purpose is to share and create awareness for you as well as the sister and bros in this forum. I have nothing against you but you have to face it and correct the gap that you have right now. My intention is also to share and inform all bros and sister in this forum about the risk and pain that they may go through. One last advice for you is that, silence customer does not means that he knows nothing, you do not who you are dealing with and bragging can appear to be very stupid. Imagine a singapore taxi driver trying to teach Alonso (F1 driver) to do a proper corner along the road at Padang and telling him that he did a praising alonso to work harder cos he can do better next time and he can learn from him.

• Praise 1

Actually, just read the 'how it works' from the company's website and I had a good laugh.

"Fuel oil is turned into molecular oxygen with high reactivity" [laugh]

I'm no chemist for the reactions part, but can tell alot of smoke grenades were used.

If there are flaws in the explanation already, how to believe the claims of benefits listed?

And i'm not expecting the 'explanation in layman terms' reason.

At least before pulling the pin of the smoke pot, try to sound more professional.

Words like 'fuel oil', is it a translation from Chinese?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

can't blame them lah. maybe it be english translated from a Japanese software. Anyway if you go to a restaurant in beijing, you might see "Chicken without Sexual Life" cooked in different styles. But if you read the chinese text and translate it youself, its just spring chicken.

"Tong zi ji" = chicken without sexual life...

• Praise 1

Just installed nanoballs today in my touran 1.4L. Peter, who is from Concern Auto was very helpful and informative [thumbsup]

Took 1.5 hrs to install 2x100g, thru the opening of the fuel cap, using a hose and air pressure to push the balls thru. Was adviced to pump full tonight and leave the fuel to react with Nanoball overnight. This is the preferred method, especially one does not like to pump at half tank. As I usually drive the car to almost empty tank, this advice is useful.

My mileage before pumping petrol was 453km, with full tank pumped until 48L. So FC is 9.43km/L.

From tomorrow onwards, will monitor and report the FC here.

Hope this works, really taking a $400 risk [sweatdrop] ! hehe, anyway, cleaner burning means cleaner combustion.... cleaner for Mother Earth [cool]

post-41639-1244132981_thumb.jpg

post-41639-1244132997_thumb.jpg

post-41639-1244133010_thumb.jpg

post-41639-1244133022_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi All,

The Nanoball seemed to be pretty good according to the bros here.

I am using broquet top fueller 80 (top range for broquet) but didnt noticed significant improvements in my FC or power...

Maybe I should try the Nanoball....

Will update if I install the Nanoball.

anyone knows if its transferrable to a new ride?

thanks

I believe your top-fueller is 'in-line' unit right?Meaning connect to the fuel line.

This type is not as effective as 'in-tank' unit.I tried broquet 'in-tank' & 'in-line'

before.

'In tank' is more effective cos the unit is put inside petrol tank and 'soak' inside.

Something like treating the petrol.I believe Nanoball is also 'in-tank' unit.

bro, dun forget although in-line is not significantly as much as in-tank like u claim... but in-line can be brought to the next car and even next few cars u going to own... [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Just installed nanoballs today in my touran 1.4L. Peter, who is from Concern Auto was very helpful and informative [thumbsup]

Took 1.5 hrs to install 2x100g, thru the opening of the fuel cap, using a hose and air pressure to push the balls thru. Was adviced to pump full tonight and leave the fuel to react with Nanoball overnight. This is the preferred method, especially one does not like to pump at half tank. As I usually drive the car to almost empty tank, this advice is useful.

My mileage before pumping petrol was 453km, with full tank pumped until 48L. So FC is 9.43km/L.

From tomorrow onwards, will monitor and report the FC here.

Hope this works, really taking a $400 risk [sweatdrop] ! hehe, anyway, cleaner burning means cleaner combustion.... cleaner for Mother Earth [cool]

This is a huge $400 step forward you're taking, but I suppose you've done your research prior to taking the plunge. I was also keen on Nanoball, but have chosen to ignore the advertisement blitz and motoring magazines FR, and instead rely on real life-trials. If you can share the effects which you can feel genuinely, I would be most appreciative.

↡ Advertisement