Nanoball

Gkotody

Hi Bro, I yet to install lar. Waiting for somemore reviews.

Was told that to install, need to remove my rear seat to access the fuel pump, remove the pump and throw in the nanoball (150g).

Please keep more reviews coming in please.

↡ Advertisement

Never install la, dont intent to pay so much for this, Can get free (throw in a bag of small pebble and the petrol rise up and I get more petol to my tank)

[reply]About this nanoball...

@first, I was sceptic when my friend install into his car (a 2.4 2008 Camry) - he did this less than 2 weeks ago, for $500.

The results according to him after installation:

(a) his car's FC jumped from 8.0 km/l to 9.8 km/l; highest reached was around 12 km/l.

(b) during major traffic slowdowns, the car's FC didn't drop much.

© Can pump 92, without significant loss in FC nor knocking; power loss is felt though.

(d) No need to rev that high when climbing slopes, i.e., usually 2400+ rev when climbing slopes, now around 2000 rev.

The cost of installation is directly related to how much catatlyst (the nanoball that is) is needed for optimal performance - lower cc, less nanoball needed = lower cost.

Installation was fuss free & fast; I am waiting for his result of his third pump, before I seriously consider installing one into my ride too...

[so bro,

Any update on yr reviews ? [gossip]

(edited)

Officially (according to my buddy), these are the improvements:

(a) FC has jumped from 8.5 km/l to 9.5~9.8 km/l after installation, city driving; FC will be better on highway.

(b) Earlier comments about the nanoball remain the same.

Edited by Deathstalker

Quoted from Deathstalker

"About this nanoball...

@first, I was sceptic when my friend install into his car (a 2.4 2008 Camry) - he did this less than 2 weeks ago, for $500. "

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Whatever you say..there will also be people who are willing to spend $500 to save $5 and believe in a promise

That, by the 5th tankful, your investment will pay off and you continue to save for eternalty.smile.gif

• Praise 1

Got it installed recently and now still on 1st tank. seeing an improve in power and an increase of approx 30km to 35km (based on gauge 1/4, 1/2 tank).

Will provide more review after my tank 1.

Snake oil? [whip] Well, maybe but i still like to try to find out. [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

hey guys,

i'm interested about this too... i saw it recently in Wheels Magazine (May Issue). It was featured but no contact information was given.

Are the claims really real?

• Praise 1

Hi,

Me still on 1st tank.

Usually my half tank mark will clock abt 245-250km, but my 1st tank was able to clock 280km this time round. [drivingcar]

You can call Peter at this number 98302211. I've nothing to gain from posting his contact here. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

Hi Spidercool,

Any idea how long can this thing last? Is there like an effective mileage given by the manufacter? For example, effective for 30,000km, or 50,000km... something like that. Cos i'm trying to see if it is worth it to pay $500 to save on fuel costs.

How about power? Any improvements in that area?

The product mentioned last up to 5 yrs. But well, with the current fuel prices up and up and hitting US150 soon. The return of investment rate should be faster right?

Ok. 1st tank review.

my FC improved from avg 13.2km/l to 14.8km/l. Dist covered additional 47km (est)

aiya, u pm me lah Our company, Anaconda Automotive R&D(S)Private Unlimited, launched 3 of our Signature product- Meat Ball, Fish Ball & Sotong Ball since 10 yrs ago in US, UK, and 40 different country around the world.It was proven to works in various car made and model. We have thousands of happy customers and keep coming back to us whenever they change their ride.

1) Meatball: Recomended for conti car, made of 100% pork, selected from the finest pig and doesnt contain any preservertive. Mixed with 99 different types of chemical and will charged your fuel immediately once it is introduce into the fueltank. It turn ur car engine into a nuclear plant! proven to work in various Conti made and model. A customer who owns a Alfa Romeo 147 installed it and the horsepower increase to 500bhp!

2) Fishball: Specially formulated for japs car (becos Japs like fish mah). It tooks us 30 yrs, 170 over engineers from all over the world to develop this fishball charger to increase your car performance to its Maximum potential and improve your FC to an unbelieveable level! Its made of jellyfish, parrot fish, nemo, and 800 over types of fishes, please do not question how the recipe of diff fishes can make a wonders in improving the FC and car performance of a car, its our trade secret. A Altis owner who install it improve his car FC from 11km/L to 80km/L! With the rising fuel price, its a must to have modification to be done. Each Fishball can last for 30 yrs, that is 3 x of the average lifespan of a car in Singapore!

3) Sotong ball: Fomulated specially for the Korean and others made car. This Sotong ball is use to eliminate the needs of any maintainance n repair of your car. You will be surprice with how we tested the Sotong ball... A Hyundai Matrix engine oil was drained and the oil filter was removed, 3 sotong ball was thrown into the engine oil inlet & 2 more sotong ball into petrol inlet. The car is then travel for more than 500K km. We dismantle the engine any doesnt find any sign of wear and tear, even the tyres doesnt show any sign of wear and tear!

The 3 balls of types is sold at discounted price of 599 per ball, max 5 balls are needed for each car, regardless of the capacity of the car. If you are not convince, we are offering a 30milisecons moneyback warranty. no question ask, we will return 100% of your money within the mentioned period of time. So, what are you waiting for??? hurry up and place your order today!

lol!! [laugh]

nice one [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

I had a friend who bought the Nano ball for his Toyota Belta.According to him,FC has improved by about 40km per tank.Power wise also better.Smoother engine revs.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

This type of catalyst help to a small extent in terms of fuel economy, well it works on my car. But i am using Broquet

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1