Yet Another Car Catches Fire...

Typhoonz

Turbocharged
On 9/12/2024 at 1:20 PM, ER-3682 said:

My BMW is a better Driving Car,compare with Camry..but only afraid Problems.

angmo chias are fantastic to drive when they are working, this one no doubt 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 9/12/2024 at 12:20 PM, ER-3682 said:

My BMW is a better Driving Car,compare with Camry..but only afraid Problems.

No wonder you don't drive it much

🤭

• Haha! 3

Subarus have always been great drives with legendary reliability. I still miss the Legacy GT that I drove for 10 years

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 9/12/2024 at 1:42 PM, serenade said:

Subarus have always been great drives with legendary reliability. I still miss the Legacy GT that I drove for 10 years

I used to sit in my friend's Legacy GT wagon with bilstein regularly many years ago 

I find the chassis a bit soft, maybe because it is a wagon?

Twincharged
On 9/12/2024 at 1:02 PM, Gnahp said:

I used to sit in my friend's Legacy GT wagon with bilstein regularly many years ago 

Agreed,Saloon is better.

• Praise 1

On 9/12/2024 at 1:02 PM, Gnahp said:

ADVERTISEMENT

Japanese car chassis tend to be on the softer side.  Different car building philosophy.

• Praise 1

First after market mod for Jap cars will be the brakes (never as good as BMW/Merc) then add a strut across the engine mount. For Legacy wagon, a strut across the rear boot is also needed to reduce the body twisting under hard cornering. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
On 9/12/2024 at 1:28 PM, serenade said:

First after market mod for Jap cars will be the brakes (never as good as BMW/Merc) then add a strut across the engine mount. For Legacy wagon, a strut across the rear boot is also needed to reduce the body twisting under hard cornering. 

I was quite happy with my rx8 stock brakes .

still have not yet driven another car with the feel, modulation and stopping power. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Japanese Brakes produced Less Brake Dusts & the Rotors are very Long Life,so their Braking Power cannot match BMW & Mercedes Benz.

• Praise 1

Japanese car brake weak point could be brake pad. Change to aftermarket brake pad will see significant improvement.

German car brake will start to fade when doing too much high speed braking (like NSHW). Change rotor to Brembo will solve the problem.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
On 9/12/2024 at 11:10 PM, inlinesix said:

Japanese car brake weak point could be brake pad. Change to aftermarket brake pad will see significant improvement.

German car brake will start to fade when doing too much high speed braking (like NSHW). Change rotor to Brembo will solve the problem.

Drive within Speed Limit & leave a space between your Car & the one in front,all Brakes are enough,if you drive like manic,even Ceramics Brakes also hopeless.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 9/13/2024 at 7:08 AM, ER-3682 said:

Drive within Speed Limit & leave a space between your Car & the one in front,all Brakes are enough,if you drive like manic,even Ceramics Brakes also hopeless.

And then you have one vehicle behind which cannot brake in time and kissed your ride, just nice to force one's ride to kiss the one infront. Your best brakes oso no use. Idiots always have a way to mess up on the roads. 

😅😂😂😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1