Any banks allow payment of car loan instalment by credit cards?

Cumzilla

Thanks for you reply. it only show how much you read people's post. [laugh]

just ignore him, u cant change it but there is always some ppl in the world who will want to act smarter than the others...

↡ Advertisement

My HP Loan with DBS is charged to my Black card and earning double points for the last 12 months..... Yipee.....

DBS never send u the letter to discontinue the repayment thru credit card?

Turbocharged

dont look down on the power of rewards points.

if you know how to utilise it to the full max, you will be rewarded handsomely by them.

For DBS card and Citibank card

A) Every S$1 spent, you get back S$0.03 cents

B) Every S$100 spent, you get back S$3

C) Every S$1000 spent, you get back S$30

D) Every S$10000 spent, you get S$300.

the reason i am upset abt, thats why the 'WTF' and i cant understand why some ppl can make such an issue over it.

I would have thought that they should let those who already signed up with this repayment thru credit card to continue with it, while rejecting new applicants. Not pulling off suddenly and ask us to look for alternatives...

from my post, you can see that I'm one that make my dollar work harder.. unlike some whom think cash is king..

well, my cash is king but I have the credit card eunuch to get more things out of it.. and I get to keep my cash with me for as long the credit period is before payment is due.

guess that's the way the rich get richer while the poor hold on to their dollars of money

no offense, but what can you chagne with those blackcard points? tissue paper? [laugh]

4x 2x 10x black card... been there done that.. totally useless.

DBS points are the most laughable definition of the word 'reward'.

The everyday card is more decent. I get rebate over my starhub bills and my insurance... just like my citibank dividend card.

oh.. i didn't know the 50 and 100 vouchers can be used as tissue paper.. guess there's more and more 2 in 1 products in the market nowadays [laugh]

Thanks for you reply. it only show how much you read people's post. [laugh]

just ignore him, u cant change it but there is always some ppl in the world who will want to act smarter than the others...

nah.. it's never my intention to change things.. just some discussion only..

For my case they returned my application with the letter saying the same thing.... No choice, use internet banking and pay the installment using credit card.

Can I still earn credit card points using internet banking to pay installment? confused.gif

hey i tried setting a new bill of the car loan repayment thru internet banking and indeed can use credit card as a source of payment, like dat isnt it the same? anyone tried internet banking for the repayment or most just go thru giro? maybe the 'promotion offer' few years back was just a gimmick to get new signups [rolleyes]

hey i tried setting a new bill of the car loan repayment thru internet banking and indeed can use credit card as a source of payment, like dat isnt it the same? anyone tried internet banking for the repayment or most just go thru giro? maybe the 'promotion offer' few years back was just a gimmick to get new signups

paiseh for digging up this old thread, just to inform those thinking of charging their car loan to their DBS cards by internet banking, u will gain no points one, just discovered it after half year of payment [laugh] and seeing my points so much lower than last year reaching the anniversary.

Turbocharged

*edited*

*makes no sense to reply to a reply over 6 mths ago*

[laugh][laugh]

Edited by Shull
↡ Advertisement