MCF 'Geylang Branch' Meet Up

Nkps

Hi bro and sis,

On behalf of brother Comfy (who is currently overseas), he would like to organise a meet up next friday, detail are as follow:

Date: 21/3/2008, Friday

Time: 8pm onwards

Location: Geylang Lor 39 (carpark is not an issue according to bro Comfy)

Activities: Eat, Drink, Tok Kok, Sing Song (optional) and TIDOR (your own arrangement)

those who are keen to join the meetup, please list down your nick and if possible, drop bro Comfy a PM on your detail. Thanks for reading.

Lor 39 carpark will have issue leh..... opposite is Mask51 and few other pubs..... with charbos de.... how can no issue? [lipsrsealed]

Parking at choice locaiton is always headache there, holidays, eve of weekend somemore.

Hi bro and sis,

On behalf of brother Comfy (who is currently overseas), he would like to organise a meet up next friday, detail are as follow:

Activities: Eat, Drink, Tok Kok, Sing Song (optional) and TIDOR (your own arrangement)

those who are keen to join the meetup, please list down your nick and if possible, drop bro Comfy a PM on your detail. Thanks for reading.

Any PRC [gorgeous][gorgeous] provided

wah this one classic thumbsup.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I need to confess that I have not been telling the whole truth, nothing but the whole truth. I know the secret to car modding and have not let DK know about it as he is so hot on it and so keen. I have modded my Kamery from 12sec to 4.35698765sec 0 to 100 km/hr. Damn powderful ... I am so ashamed of myself, I better hide in church. Please ignore me, I am a sinner. lipsrsealed.gif

Hi bro and sis,

tks for the arrangement, bro... didn't realize that its a good friday... i never celebrate any public holiday since i ord... how about thursday??

[sunny][sunny] comfy!!

Like that Different Story liao... [laugh]

Gentlemen...Start Your Engines...Its Show Time... [laugh]

Ok Boss...Whats the itinerary...Fax me the Menu for that night... [laugh]