MCF 'Geylang Branch' Meet Up

Nkps

Hi bro and sis,

On behalf of brother Comfy (who is currently overseas), he would like to organise a meet up next friday, detail are as follow:

Date: 21/3/2008, Friday

Time: 8pm onwards

Location: Geylang Lor 39 (carpark is not an issue according to bro Comfy)

Activities: Eat, Drink, Tok Kok, Sing Song (optional) and TIDOR (your own arrangement)

those who are keen to join the meetup, please list down your nick and if possible, drop bro Comfy a PM on your detail. Thanks for reading.

Lor 39 carpark will have issue leh..... opposite is Mask51 and few other pubs..... with charbos de.... how can no issue? [lipsrsealed]

Parking at choice locaiton is always headache there, holidays, eve of weekend somemore.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

Hi bro and sis,

On behalf of brother Comfy (who is currently overseas), he would like to organise a meet up next friday, detail are as follow:

Activities: Eat, Drink, Tok Kok, Sing Song (optional) and TIDOR (your own arrangement)

those who are keen to join the meetup, please list down your nick and if possible, drop bro Comfy a PM on your detail. Thanks for reading.

Any PRC [gorgeous][gorgeous] provided

wah this one classic thumbsup.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I need to confess that I have not been telling the whole truth, nothing but the whole truth. I know the secret to car modding and have not let DK know about it as he is so hot on it and so keen. I have modded my Kamery from 12sec to 4.35698765sec 0 to 100 km/hr. Damn powderful ... I am so ashamed of myself, I better hide in church. Please ignore me, I am a sinner. lipsrsealed.gif

Hi bro and sis,

tks for the arrangement, bro... didn't realize that its a good friday... i never celebrate any public holiday since i ord... how about thursday??

[sunny][sunny] comfy!!

Like that Different Story liao... [laugh]

Gentlemen...Start Your Engines...Its Show Time... [laugh]

Ok Boss...Whats the itinerary...Fax me the Menu for that night... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement