MHA responds to queries on Committee of Inquiry's probe into Mas Selamat's escape

Strawberrypink

It was raining heavily just now when I drove on KJE and BKE.Pity the mata and soldiers standing in the rain...but they are facing the highway leh dizzy.gif

Poor thing ... [:(][:(][:(]

Turbocharged
Maybe after another 2 to 3 weeks, paper headlines will scream as follows.... ha ha ha sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

"Badly Decomposed Body Found in Jungle.

Suspected to be the body of escapee JI leader Mas Selamat. Found in such a badly decomposed state, DNA cannot be taken accurately but all evidences point to his leg. There seems to be an injured leg this body has, showing possible signs that in his living days he may have walked with a limp.

An official spokeman gave his opinion on the findings,"Of course, we are relieved that we have found Mas but on the other hand; is the finding conclusive? In my opinion, yes we have every reason to believe that the body belongs to Mas as there is no way he can make out of Singapore alive with our tight perimeter security. With his death, no one can conclusively tell the story on how the escape managed to take place. Its an honest mistake, let's move on.""

Yeah... if a video of Mas (himself) starts to emerge in the Youtube after his supposed-"death", that will be an even greater embarrassment.

Neutral Newbie
yep. we can only wait and hope we get a satisfactory answer.
>>

How to belive in the pap pte ltd, how which word to belive.. died standing lah

the word is fixed.

when they say they will fix you, trust them 100%. u will be fixed.

if u not fixed, i chop off.........

Turbocharged

don worry...dat wont happen.cos for all we know...dis guy died in their hands.hanged or tortured.y...in all de days in de calender...he went missing during family visit day?n cos he already died...they cant give any answer to de family...say he missing.if i'm not wrong de whitley rd compund is underground?

n his body will be 'found' in somewhere out there.no one will b accountable...'honest mistake'...n huge salary will continue to b pocketed.

↡ Advertisement