Car Log Cards not needed anymore?

Hoppie24

Just recieve my Car Log card from the bank saying LTA has stop the usage of log cards. Is this true? Everything online now?

↡ Advertisement

Log Card still in use lah....

Just that LTA now convert to E-Logcard so banks are no longer required to hold physical log cards anymore.

Not sure about that. When I asked for my card upon full payment of loan, I was told by bank that there is no more of such cards now...

[reply]

Yes, for mine..I just go onemotoring to print out to get my season parking, HDB recognize the printout copy.

Bro, can please post the link on where to access to print out the e-log card? Thanks. thumbsup.gif

As I said, because of the E-logcard, banks are no longer required to keep the physical log cards anymore.

So maybe your bank threw away your old physical logcard leow... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

You have to login to the Singpass at onemotoring. After you login, looking under Vehicle Hub---> Enquire & print Veh reg details.

That's where i obtain my log card.

cars registered after 1st mar 2006 are no longer issued a physical log card.

but cars registered before that will still have a log card. but not sure if they are still legal tender. anyway, all cars' particulars are in one motoring database now.

Neutral Newbie

i went there to search because i m renewing my insurance so need veh detail. message say my log card not available. sound like my car not registered?? [laugh]