The traffic is smooth nowadays?

Sucker

yo!

For the 2nd day of this week, the traffic is smooth; BKE towards PIE and KJE towards Tuas. I guess we better enjoy the smoothness of the traffic.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Its the effectiveness of not having TPs around and drivers tend to drive faster, thus the good smooth flow of traffic.

(edited)
yo!

For the 2nd day of this week, the traffic is smooth; BKE towards PIE and KJE towards Tuas. I guess we better enjoy the smoothness of the traffic.

Those thinking of going oversea for holiday, especially on wheels had left early to avoid 15 hrs jammed + 100% checks at both checkpoints...... [sly][sly][sly]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Picnic06

I found the same thing on Friday, school holiday coming...guess children has stop going to school 1 day much ealier :)

Neutral Newbie

CTE is SLIGHTLY better ... usually when I enter CTE via AMK AVE 5 .. I would immediately be caught in a jam. For the past 2 days ... the jam starts just before the exit to AMK AVE 1. Slightly better nia .. cos school holidays are around the corner.

Turbocharged

no leh..

the point when KJE joins PIE(Tuas) still quite crowded leh..right up to Jalan Bahar exit..

Agreed that CTE improves the last 2 days including today.

I was there at about 7.05 am at the AMK exits. Quite smooth but still crowded, packed and slow. [nod]

Traffic was heavy on Lornie Rd in the morning from Mon - Thu. But today traffic was smoothand I reached office 5mins earlier. I guess its the coming school holidays.

hmm.. This week traffic is better than last week for KJE towards TUAS... I can drive 90km/h this morning about 8:40am, smile.gif. After Jalan Bahar exit, the traffic is slightly heavier.

After

Cos now school got one week break mah. See following week how lah, still got so smooth?
↡ Advertisement