Which Shell car wash is good

Theman

Neutral Newbie
Serangoon garden(Champ champ) one is the best....very pro and they take good care of your car?

This 1 gd, on sunday i saw 5 guys wiping dry the car...

Neutral Newbie

Yea..its really heng suay 1..

Like just now, go SPC pump petrol got a $3 car wash coupon..

My car quite dirty and i'm damn tired so thought might as well..

And i was the only person..guess what..

For the first time ever, they told me to wind down my windows so that they can dry the area covered by my window visor..shock me lor.. And after i wind back up, they told me to wait while they dry the water streak left as i wind up my window..

All this for $3..amazing [bounce1]

Hi bro,

From your experience, just wondering which shell car wash is good, any reconmendation? I ever tried one of the shell car wash in Yishun, it is quite bad, they cant evn remove the dirt from my side mirrow.

Appreciate your kind advise.

thanks....

Brudder, the best car wash is DIY. Believe me [nod]

Yea..its really heng suay 1..

Like just now, go SPC pump petrol got a $3 car wash coupon..

My car quite dirty and i'm damn tired so thought might as well..

And i was the only person..guess what..

For the first time ever, they told me to wind down my windows so that they can dry the area covered by my window visor..shock me lor.. And after i wind back up, they told me to wait while they dry the water streak left as i wind up my window..

All this for $3..amazing bounce1.gif

hey how come u have all the luck... not fair!

oh well haha laugh.gif

maybe it's ur ride lah.. ur drive ferrari must be

(edited)
Hi bro,

From your experience, just wondering which shell car wash is good, any reconmendation? I ever tried one of the shell car wash in Yishun, it is quite bad, they cant evn remove the dirt from my side mirrow.

thanks....

they can't even remove is alright. at least they never scratch ur car...

recently, i went to wash my car at SPC Havelock after a thick layer of dirt,etc covering my whole car.

Guess what, it rained after i washed and i noticed a scratch(fine) on top of my car...

after that incident, i will rather be dirty than washed in car wash....it better i wash myself

[furious][jawdrop][crazy]

Edited by Ransoma22

Neutral Newbie

Yea..

My black..jippun toyota 'ferrari' altis..

As i said, its all a matter of timing, everytime i go wash then get good cleaning is when there are no cars.. i tried before got long queue 1..they literally splash and go.. machiam like formula 1 pit stop lidat. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Scratch or swirl?

If let outside people wash swirl marks cannot be avoided 1..if you kena scratch then is really suay. [sweatdrop]

hi,

Personally, I think shell car wash is so so only, why i limit to shell is becoz, i am topping my car wt shell petrol, so can redeem point, my point is enough for car wash, so, that is the reason loh.

cheers...

Neutral Newbie

Shell (siglap) sucks...I went once and will never go again. Double standard.

The car infront of got more treatment( wax the tyre) and I do not have. He was driving a merc and me a MPV. I pay more but no wax tyre. Maybe they like the same races. [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie
Hi bro,

thanks....

they can't even remove is alright. at least they never scratch ur car...

recently, i went to wash my car at SPC Havelock after a thick layer of dirt,etc covering my whole car.

Guess what, it rained after i washed and i noticed a scratch(fine) on top of my car...

after that incident, i will rather be dirty than washed in car wash....it better i wash myself

[furious][jawdrop][crazy]

Eh i tried the one at payalebar road.... [shakehead] not only car still dirty, rims are not clean looks worse than before the wash, plus my paintwork now has a small patch thanks to their jet!! [furious]

oooo...i c...as long as the car is clean and dry after the wash then don't complain liao.

If wanna compare , nothing beats self wash [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement