Which Shell car wash is good

Theman

Hi bro,

From your experience, just wondering which shell car wash is good, any reconmendation? I ever tried one of the shell car wash in Yishun, it is quite bad, they cant evn remove the dirt from my side mirrow.

Appreciate your kind advise.

thanks....

↡ Advertisement

I heard from my friend that the shell car wash at Tampines St 21 also not that good. He commented that his car was still a little wet after the car wash.

No experience myself, just hearsay.

or pay 0.20 cents from your friendly carpark washing bay tap and wash it yourself.

remember to bring your own hose too [laugh]

i also wonder if shell had any good car wash(cheap ones)... never encounter any good car washing since 2001 liao...

Hi bro,

From your experience, just wondering which shell car wash is good, any reconmendation? I ever tried one of the shell car wash in Yishun, it is quite bad, they cant evn remove the dirt from my side mirrow.

thanks....

I would avoid shell man... tried once at Pasir Panjang which sucks... the soaping n washing damn chop chop, drying also anyhow... and when i inspect, the stains on my boot remained had to wipe off w wet tissue myself thumbsdown.gif

Hi bro,

thanks....

Shell station @ Tampines St 11, highly recommended.

Neutral Newbie

Issit the one next to the SPC near west coast car mart?

That 1 last time i brought my super dirty car to wash..they spend quite alot of time and effort leh..soap gao gao, spray gao gao..

But I tink all car wash is the same, if you are the only customer then u'll get better service..if got long queue den they'll jus spray and go..

Must see timing 1..

Neutral Newbie

most petrol station car washes are not great. I'd recommend a grooming centre eg groomworks. They wash your car for you by hand for the same price as the petrol station. The only catch is that you have to pay up front for 12 washes. $6 x 12 = $72. Something in this ball park.

or pay 0.20 cents from your friendly carpark washing bay tap and wash it yourself

======

0.25cents ah now... laugh.gif

is it ?maybe open air carpark type cheaper by 0.05 ?

Issit the one next to the SPC near west coast car mart?

That 1 last time i brought my super dirty car to wash..they spend quite alot of time and effort leh..soap gao gao, spray gao gao..

But I tink all car wash is the same, if you are the only customer then u'll get better service..if got long queue den they'll jus spray and go..

Must see timing 1..

yah that's the one...

Guess that day suay lor, prob see me talking to my gf in the car never pay attention to the washing so anyhow... yah and that day got quite a few cars so...

so well also cannot expect super high standards, i only go for the drive through when i've no time to wash myself, nothing beats doing it on ur own except damn shag lah

↡ Advertisement