Merc..still as solid as ever..

Shull

cut and paste from another forum

Today, at about 2.30pm, my mother, daughter and I were traveling home after picking my daughter back from her school. We reached the junction of Buang Kok Drive & Seng Kang East Drive, towards Upper Serangoon (Hougang Ave 7), stopped behind a grey color Mercedes and waited for the light to turn green.

The grey Mercs accelerated and moved forward after green light, and we followed on...

Suddenly, a speeding blue color lorry jammed its brakes and rammed into the the Mercs right in front of our eyes... can you imagine that we are just about half a car length behind the Mercs...

I went down to check if the Mercs' lady driver is ok, and called the Police right away, the lady driver appeared to be hurt by the impact as the whole vehicle was bounced off track due to the heavy impact. Her neck was slashed by her seat belt and I saw her lips bleeding (due to the impact, she bit her own lips)

The most unbelievable thing was the lorry driver actually commented:

"哎呀, 你走快点,我就可以siam到你,你为什么要zum bloolake???"

English: "Aiyah, u go faster, I could've siam you, why did u jam brake??"

I was like super WTF.... I scolded him for his reckless driving and do not think he can get away with it easily..

Stop talking nonsense, if you have anything to say, please talk to the Police and not us....

After the ambulance arrived, i told the Merc's driver that she can contact me anytime if she needs me to be her witness...

She appeared to be in shock still...

The Mercs is really strong, and you can see the dent from the lorry...

backhc6.jpg

frontal0.jpg

should show this to our dear DK..let him see why people pay premium for a solid car..

↡ Advertisement

Bah South African made c class hardly any damage on it. Imagine if the lorry had hit a W124 E-class or a W140 S-class. Fella's family probably had to prepare his funeral.

Trust me, the older merc were built like a tank. Solid as one, and reliable(subjective) as one.

Nice of u to be witness. May need to take half day to TP HQ.

But on the TS topic, the van doesn't look any worse hit than the mercs leh

for that, we get better fc la lol gif n take

what we know that its softer but is it lighter? maybe they cham other cheap heavy stuff inside... [sweatdrop]

seriously i see many lorry drivers driving damn fast and even way beyond the speed limit,sometimes i do fear for them for their useless brakes.sweatdrop.gif

true la.. a lot of them is from boleh land... so they bring their cultures along.. [rolleyes]