Need help urgently! Ride suffered scratches plus dents!

Ad23

Neutral Newbie

Hi fellow bros.

photo0019om3.jpg

photo0020em1.jpg

As shown on the pics, my friend was exiting the car park and suffered the damage as depicted in the pics.

I would like to ask all bros if they have any places to recommend to fix the above damage? And how much will it roughly cost as well?

All help/replies will be greatly appreciated!

P.S. The carpark is located near the Bus Interchange at Bukit Merah Central.

Edited by Ad23
↡ Advertisement

should be around 200-300 range for the paint and dent =) depends if he want cheap but not that good quality(probably some simple touch up) or qualit work but spend more [laugh]

Edited by Whiteride

I think most part of the scratch should be able to be removed by some polishing. But the dent will have to be patched and re-spray.

Btw, that carpark has very narrow ramp. Wonder which idiot designed it. [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

The MSCP at bishan near J8 also damn narrow. Took extra care and drove slowly when in that CP. Not only ramps, CP lots are designed for small cars... they didn't take into consideration the bigger cars.. [shakehead]

Yah, the freaking Bukit Merah Central MSCP is really damn narrow when going up or down the ramp. Last time driving Lancer CS3 (with broader width) nearly kanna. Now driving Vios 07 should be less problem as the width of the car is smaller. I see ur frenz is driving the new Vios 07 like mine. But still no matter wat, need to be extra careful with all these type of stupid MSCP ramp.

Edited by Gdspd08

I think is just the white paint stick on it and can be remove away. The dent is not so serious i think i will just leave it for next gugu to bang me or next time kena the big one then one shot repair it. [lipsrsealed]

Same kind of damage I had suffered in my previous ride.

As damage is spread across 2 panels, so must respray both sides + panel beating.

For this damage, I fixed mine@Soh Brothers, over@Sin Ming Auto Centre for $180. The uncles there were [thumbsup] & within 1/2 day my ride was as good as new...

small job ........ max $150 1 day job .... I have 2 contacts. PM me if you want them. One in Paya Lebar, one in Defu Lane. But take note that they will not give you the eact same paint, if you want exact paint, sure to be more e. But I have used such "OEM" paint several times. Absolutely the same using naked eye.

On a separate note, do give the workshops a call before going down, cos most panel beating/ paint workshops have lots of business, check with them whether they have time or not.

Oh yes. That one is quite bad. the other on i can think of is the MSCP in marine parade opp parkway parade.

Speaking of that...... we dun have many CPs like that with bi-directional traffic along that narrow space rite... [sweatdrop]

Same kind of damage I had suffered in my previous ride.

As damage is spread across 2 panels, so must respray both sides + panel beating.

For this damage, I fixed mine@Soh Brothers, over@Sin Ming Auto Centre for $180. The uncles there were [thumbsup] & within 1/2 day my ride was as good as new...

Bro, is the Soh Bros you mentioned the one opposite Pxh Hxng Tyres???

I thought they are dealing with rims, tyres & rim repair niah [:)]

Hi fellow bros.

P.S. The carpark is located near the Bus Interchange at Bukit Merah Central.

The Bukit Merah multi-storey carpark beside the bus interchange is the most narrow carprk I have seen, many times can't approach the ramp directly. Need to frank from far before approaching the ramp to access upper floors....

↡ Advertisement