Singapore Governement trying to portray strong economy....now kenna question by MP

Tyreboy

she try to tell u i damn handsome... but juz cant find the right word.... as you can observe, ah beng and ah seng normally very handsome onethumbsup.gif

ah seng ar... shh... [lipsrsealed] maybe she can't find the right word.... maybe words like vile, obnoxious, loathsome, morally repulsive might be able to discuss your jude'ness.... [laugh][laugh]

KNS!!!!!which part of me look like ah lian?????...I M NOT AH LIAN!!!!!... u look v ah seng ah beng is very true lar...handsome ar???...hmmm can't find the rite word...oops [lipsrsealed]

ya man...sibei sian. saw on TV...he was literally reading off from a script. these days's even the 2 opposition also no more energy to argue. the power of the Whip.

i can already imagine what MOF is going to reply. "we have enough resources to help the needy. Those in need can approach the various organisation within their estate to seek help"

The Thunder Boleh !!!

That is what we want to see. Not some preplan script, ultimately the policy will still be pass w/o any hiccups.

compare this to the tw gahment... tw really happening... can convince then fight liao... [:p]

Maybe juz to put there for show. To show there r alternatives view in parliament

Of course for show only mah. Someone needs to raise the question sop that the givernment can states it's 'rationale'

It's just a show/mechanism to put their views/stand/reasons across to the people.... But...

fact is: the people are unhappy, the people are having a harder and harder time... those are the facts.

Flowerly words, noble causes, wonderful rationale ... all not gonna feed me or my family. Time they start waking up

Edited by Scoots

Neutral Newbie

i think he will still be in the next GE.

Why?

Controlled dissent is by far the best form of control. it locks the ruling party firlmy in power. watch the matrix. not everything is so simply and literal.

many of the new faces in parliament are there for that same reason.

compare this to the tw gahment... tw really happening... can convince then fight liao...

It will be a sad day if our gahmen become like TW gahmen. Just my view. [lipsrsealed]

Here debate only for show lah, the bill will pass anyway. As for Bayi, his boss only using his mouth, bad news release by him, good news by LHL. Can see clearer now?

PAP already into 3rd gen, 3G you know, think they themselves not even sure they hit 4G, 5G. They dare to propose CPF annuity fund now. Nobody know if they still in power in maybe another 40years time, now must start sucking all juice out our people fast.What if by that time GOV bankrupt and cannot pay ppl anymore or new gov don't honour the fund. Mind everybody our current reserve already cannot use by ppl now, you think that time can use? BTW reserve managed by GIC and temasek are using it now, so why its own people cannot. Do keep in mind after every election, it is a new set of gov running the country, they are not answerable to whatever wrong doing or policy by old gov. The only way is to vote them out if we are not happy or we find things not correct by election time.

Time to return the government to people, not the government to government.(PAP to PAP). We have to decide what we want not only for ourselves but also for our future generations, Singapore is a good place, provided it is being care properly, not just in $$$ term, but to its root, the people who made this country.

We need new set of thinking, new ways of doing things to break away from the current mind set of this gov which only knows to use its people's $$$ to solve problems.

We pay them millions is to use their brain to solves problems, like ERP, they only know how to increase cost.BTW, just to let everybody, ERP is a flexible tax system where if gov need $$$, they would just increase the charges where in the older days, if gov need money, they need increase tax, they have to pass the bill in parliment. ERP no need, and it is a daily tax system, unlike income tax and company tax which only levy once a year. So gov pocket is always full (Maybe to invest into so many $$$ losing project and investment).

Make the entire country CBD if they dare, this reduce the need to go to one stupid centralised area to work. It really very fuuny to see everybody rushing to one place for business and rush out when the day is done. We are a very small country, We can have banks, gov offices all over the island, encourage business to operate outside current CBD, eg, have SGX in AMK, MAS office in Woodlands, DBS main office in jurong, Our Court in Changi just beside prison. This would allow a lower but more balance rental cost to operate business accross our small island instead of now, certain area property so high now, yet others low. Make entire country a place for business and leaving, the whole island downtown for fun, not just Orchard area. But saying so much will not happen, all gov ass will not do this, their property values will drop in where they stay now, for their own gain, nobody will propose re-zoning entire country for growth for business and leaving.