Cheapest autoglym products

Astralee

Neutral Newbie

thanks everyone for welcoming me ... [:)]

very stressed about my new car since it is my new car (Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVTI)...dun really know how to maintain it. Got another car to maintain. that is my dad's since i sometimes borrow it for trails , so technically got 2 cars to take care of

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
[sly] ahem...actually, i use all sort of rojak stuff, not juz autoglym. got HG88, got blue coral, got volvo shampoo, trying nazi shampoo soon, kao bathing soap oso use... [dizzy][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

so whats your dad's car.....

in terms of maintenance, theres things like cosmetics or mechanical, so it depends on what you are saying. for cosmetics, you can always join us for our W&W session and pick up some pointers. not a problem.

Neutral Newbie

use Rejoice also can lah like that!!!!!!

you are the one with the most bottles of autoglym, we dun. i dun even have a single bottle for your info

Neutral Newbie

Hi there,

Me driving a 1.5 yr old silver EX Sunny (A). Actually have not seen or heard about klasse product b4 till I join MCF. [:)] Hmm... I think the bulk order is over, so if I wish to try out klasse.... [confused]

Cheers

Neutral Newbie

Is Autoglym really that good ? i myself have bought a few , quite exp ...so far only find the FAST GLASS quite useful...for the MACHINE AND ENGINE CLEANER, i used it on the rims and after a while got some white residue ...maybe never rinse enough??

Neutral Newbie

wah, steady, i VIP. you can join us for W&W and maybe we can show you klasse

Supersonic

I've only used autoglym bumper protection (v.good, gives the black trim a nice dark lustre [thumbsup] ), glass polish (not bad, v.clear after that) & windscreen washer (not much diff). Switched to HighGlaze fatt-fatt. Surprisingly good, given the tacky name & yucky packaging. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Hee... no problem. Where do u stay? Me staying in the west, jurong west area and I work also Jurong east area.... [:)]

Supersonic

no special method; juz wash, dry & polish as u would for the bodywork. make sure u use soft polishing cloth to prevent scratching - i use sockinette. [;)]