Cheapest autoglym products

Astralee

hi ppl. anyone knows where to get autoglym products at the cheapest price??

i am looking for the super resin polish leh, but seems tat all places are selling at the standard fixed price of abt 40 dollars for the one litre bottle. anyone can help?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Home-fix at IMM was having a 20% off for autoglym last week. dunno if offer is still on.

izzit?? i onli noe tat they having promotion on certain products, coz i saw at their other branch. is tat for all products?

You can take a look at Caffefour if there is a promo or not. Autobacs is another place to try, esp when they have a sale. nod.gif

Either that or Concorde, where if you spend more than S$30, you get a 15% discount discount card and 15% off all your purchases. nod.gif

Neutral Newbie

Its still on till 6th of June. But not very sure which products is on offer. I know all the 3M products are on 15% off, if I remember correctly. You can download another 5% off coupon from the greatsingaporesale website. [shocked]

Neutral Newbie

anyone knows where can i find a more comprehensive lineup of Autoglym's products ....went to a couple of places but could find some products only (other than the Autoglym gromming center which is so far away)??? thanks

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Welcome to MCF. Hope you enjoy your stay with us and hope to see you at our meet up soon.

So what

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Welcome to MCF. Hope you enjoy your stay with us and hope to see you at our meet up soon.

So what

Neutral Newbie

Hi

most of the guys (active ones that i know) are either using HG88 or Klasse, only a few here are using autoglym products. one of those that i know that is using autoglym is SOYA. maybe you can PM him.

but those of us using klasse swears by the product

↡ Advertisement