Any witness in Newton Circle at 8.30pm last night (7/12)?

Dinooo

next time when accident occurs,better stop and get out of car immediately to snap pictures before moving the car to the side.

anyway,just claim her insurance.

if she twist her words,go private lawyer.

your conscience is clear,there is nothing to be afraid of.wink.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thanks dude.

I think the workshop will prob go get a lawer to go after them (or something like that)

Learnt alot from you folks on the aftermath of this accident..

Very funny with ppl nowadays, something wrong with our moral education. If know its their fault juz pay up and move on la, why wanna make the whole thing so complicated? Keep pushing blame, dun wanna pay, try to find reason to saboh etc

Neutral Newbie
Tell her the estimate cost to repair. If the cost is not alot i think they will pay up or they think it is worth to lost their NCD??

Hopefully they will consider and think carefully lor [sweatdrop]

See whether can meet up with her and discuss.

maybe they dun hv ncd to talk about.

Neutral Newbie

if can settle on the spot, then settle on the spot.

once out of the scene, it will be insurance claim. normally insurance company or the workshop which you claim on will hv their laywers to do the job, so no hassle on your part. you only need to ensure as far as possible to claim the other party and not your own insurance (like in the case of KAH). you dun get NCD until the case is closed. my bro was w/o ncd fr 3 years because of that and when the insurance do refund (when ruled it is not his fault), the amount is so small.

Yeah i settle on the spot. I kiss the fella bumper when he jam brake, come out of the car, give him a smile, apologize, go to his workshop, pay the repair cost and settle everything privately in less den half a day. Short and sweet. If serious accident one den i not very sure liao.

becos insurance company dun do third party claims. they only settle third party claims.

worshop use lawyer is hope to get higher offer & speed up claim process

wa tis kind of driver the licence must get kantong leh...

Sometime back my fren near got into the same situation as u. A black Musso on the inner lane suddenly swinged, narrowly missed his right door. [sweatdrop]

If u want to do third party claims directly, its yr own call. Go straight to yr preferred workshop.

Insurance will ask you go to specific only when you claim OD & that you are under the Authorised workshop plan.

Neutral Newbie

the garage/workshop is not doing the job themselves. they will give to agent or insurance compay who engages the lawyers.

↡ Advertisement