Ladies BEWARE! Pervert on the prowl in MRT train.

Vroomtattat

Ladies, please be careful when taking the MRT, especially the crowded ones during peak hours. Guys, be more alert and protect your girlfriends, wives, from the groping hands of perverts (sex-maniacs). [sweatdrop]

Encountered one this morning @ 8.40am at Bukit Batok MRT station. AND YOU! [mad] You know who you are, pretending to be the victim of the morning rush hour! You were very close to being bashed up and still had the cheek to shout at me! KNN! [furious]

The train was very packed, (World class!?? [hur] ) and there was the usual rush when the train doors started to close. This I*d**n guy began to push his way thru and his hand was almost touching my wife

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

wha lao, bor why borther to shout at him....assuming he just manage to ruch in and grop you wife's butt via your hand, he would be very close to the door right? If I would be you, I would slam him into the door with his head first and then press the emergency stop. Report to the SMRT staff and/or call the police.

I think this fellow was shared once in a website forum too. Hope this f**ker will be caught soon, if this farker do that to my wife and I'm present, I will definitely send this i*d*an farker to see his god of destruction.

No lah, my wife was with me so I had to 'loon'. Kaki si never mind but if family around, have to watch out for them first. [sweatdrop]

For your info, the pervert alighted at Tanjong Pagar station. [whip]

Suay to have bumped into this kind of creep but have to bring this to MCF's brudders and sistas' attention, so that we can prevent this kind of unpleasant situations. [:(]

Yar, thats wat I'll do also, I'll make sure u give the fella a punch the moment he sqeeze my hand. [furious] But if he just brush my hand, then most probably i'll only shove his hand away.

Edited by Rickster

Could have shouted back at him and get the attention of the passengers. Shout at him "Why you touch my wife butt". Whack him and I believe a few guys will also lay a hand or two on him. Then make a report at the next sttaion. [whip][whip][whip]

Brush hand still can consider as accidentally [nod][nod][nod] but to squeeze & grab is a different story liao ... [gossip][gossip][gossip]

He had better go & start praying to his 'Xin' before shxt happen to him [sunny][sunny][sunny]