Price of bread up again?!

Robin

tmd... i've been buying sunshine bread for years now. and recently i noticed that the bread prices has been steadily increasing

i believe it was $1.55/loaf earlier this year.. then it became $1.65 mid year... and just now when i bought it in 7-11 it was $1.75!?

even those "freshly" baked bread in neighbourhood bakeries isnt cheap. about $1.10/loaf but with less slices. not sure if they've also increased prices.

anyone know of any cheaper source of fresh bread? [:|]

↡ Advertisement

bro...for me i jus buy de cheaper brands.i buy normally buy top 1.bigger loaf...cheaper price.only $1.30 n i tink it's almost twice as long as sunshine.

This is the result of "good economy". We don't recession to feel the heat. basically everything is rising except salary..correct?

Yeah Bro [:|]

Si mi also 'Up' except our monthly $$$ [:/]

pls no need skill to make bread...the bread maker is there to make for you...just pour all the contents in and just make sure that the yeast is the last on top and don't touch water can liao.

can have all kind of flavour and type of bread as and when you like....honey and oats....rasins...sourdough.....apple and bannana and corn flakes....wholemeal with macadamian nuts...the list is endless as long as you can imagine...

and bro....you will love the fresh smell and taste of bread in you home...

Edited by Sirbrian