White ES with neon blue undercarriage lights along Woodlands Ave 12

Stevel

spotted one white ES (SFQ XXX X) with blue neon undercarriage lights along Woodlands Ave 12.... driven by a young chap with short cropped hair.....

i was the red CL7 behind you initially in the middle lane, filtering to the right lane to turn into Woodlands Ave 6. Perhaps I was a bit too fast, that you did not realise that my bonnet was just slightly infront of your bumper that u decided to do filter from the middle lane to the right, apparently also wanting to turn right into Woodlands Ave 6. Oh well, I just needed to tap my brakes a little for you to come into my lane.

At the junction I kept in the right most lane, next to you who was in the "left" right-turn lane. Just when the lights turned green, and all cars advanced a bit forward, u decided, without warning or signals, that perhaps my lane could be faster, and zip right into my lane, while the half of my car body was next to yours . Boy, am I glad that my little boy seating behind me shouted about your sporty maneuver and I tapped (perhaps jammed would be more appropriate) my brakes.

Right after we turned right into Woodlands Ave 6, u apparently changed your mind, and decided that the left lane in this 2-lane road is faster, and zipped into it. As i needed to turn right at the next junction, i kept to the right lane, making my merry way. But alas, the left lane was hogged by another vehicle, slowing u down. When I came up next to u, I gestured to u, palm facing up - no middle finger here.

After I overtook u, somehow u ZOOOOM up behind me.... so close. since tailgating is dangerous, I dropped gear to try to accelerate to keep the distance between us. I must be getting old, cos after I dropped gear, my right foot was too slow in stepping the accelerator. The car slow down drastically - my apologies again if u needed to jam brake because of that.

U followed me at the next junction. As we waited at the red lights, I glanced at my rear view mirror, and saw that you're looking unwell - perhaps having IBS (involuntary bowel syndrome), since the face looked constipated.

When the lights changed into our favour, we turned into Woodlands Drive 62. Thinking you want to talk to me, I slowed down my car. But instead, u overtook me on my right, stopped your car and gestured to me.... maybe u want to know where is the nearest toilet?? Thinking it's safer to stop in the carpark just next to the road to talk, I turned in to wait for u. But alas, u made a 3-point turn at the Greenwood Primary School and ZOOOM-ZOOOM off .....

PS - u need to get your signal lights repaired - I'm sure u signalled in all your sporty lane changings , but did not realise the signal lights were not working....

↡ Advertisement

how i wish you could come down and give him the lesson of his life. but with a kid in the car, i didn't think you weould.

otherwise, bash him up in front of your kid. teach your kid that no one can walk all over his daddy and in the future, no one should walk over him.

your kid will have the makings of a hero.

aiyo tailgate here tailgate there... hand gesture here and there...

no need.... broo....

jus drive relax. go ard 40-50 on small road. no one will ever know u exist not to say he trying to overrun ur sporty car. or trying to prove he can outrun u .

normally i see those racy cars... jus relax... drove as normal. he slow i lucky slow... he will give up ...

i rather slower a min. than accident happen. at least 15 mins at road side saying whos right or wrong :)

--- he is now laughing enjoying he beat u, and u unhappy making ur ageing faster without him realising it at all.

worth it?

---- grace and no point whinning. and ur CL7 so power liao.. if anyhow drive oso attract unwanted attention.

Edited by Circuit
↡ Advertisement