Great World City carpark are dummies? Self pwned?

Apollo

Security guards claim cameras in Great World City carpark are dummies LAST week, my husband went to Great World City for dinner.

Being a careful person, he deliberately chose a parking lot near a security camera.

When he went to fetch his car after dinner, he found that someone had knocked his car and that the culprit had already driven off.

My husband immediately headed to the guard room, hoping to trace the culprit from the security camera.

To his surprise, the guard said that all the security cameras in the carpark are dummies. Only the camera at the exit/entrance is real. And it is the same for the cameras in the shopping mall too.

The guard also told him that this issue had been brought up to management a long time ago but that nothing had been done.

Tan Hong Leng (Ms)

http://www.straitstimes.com/ST%2BForum/Onl...ory_176456.html

↡ Advertisement

scene in petrol kiosk:

Scene 1:

hummer on the right and car on the left, both chaps want to pa yiu

car driver open door with a big bang

hummer chap come out and see

poor car door slightly dented

hummer thinking: i kena more damage than this from going off roading, this car chap really suay....

car chap thinking: si bei sian.....hummer is a bloddy tank....

scene 2:

car and hummer pa yiu finish, both procede to counter to pay....

cashier: sir, pump 3, $100, thank you.....

cashier: sir, pump 4, $200, thank you......

car chap thinkging: wah lao, heng my one no so expensive.....

hummer chap thinking: na bei! heng lin pei si bei wu lieuw

Security guards claim cameras in Great World City carpark are dummies LAST week, my husband went to Great World City for dinner.

Being a careful person, he deliberately chose a parking lot near a security camera.

When he went to fetch his car after dinner, he found that someone had knocked his car and that the culprit had already driven off.

My husband immediately headed to the guard room, hoping to trace the culprit from the security camera.

To his surprise, the guard said that all the security cameras in the carpark are dummies. Only the camera at the exit/entrance is real. And it is the same for the cameras in the shopping mall too.

The guard also told him that this issue had been brought up to management a long time ago but that nothing had been done.

Tan Hong Leng (Ms)

http://www.straitstimes.com/ST%2BForum/Onl...ory_176456.html

Wah .... too bad the name of the security guard is not posted here ... if not ... [shakehead]

Dun talk abt shopping mall, even my car kanna hit & run at my home MSCP.

Resulting front bumper with long scratches and license plate damage!

Damn suay!! [mad]