The waiting time in calling in to UOB bank

Destiny03

Amex (Kris Flyer Gold card) service also sucks! [thumbsdown]

I emailed them, called them and wrote in to cancel my credit card. They acknowledged and asked me to destory the card but till today ( after more than 6 months), they still sending me monthly statement.. [shakehead][shakehead] really dunno should angry or laugh! [:/][:/][:/]

↡ Advertisement

tell you guys something funny about Amex ...

some months ago, Amex sent a letter to my son to inform that he has been "pre approved" for an Amex card.

somebody obviously sleeping and whack the wrong database but should have noticed that the title was MSTR and not MR anyway, after that they sent out mass apology letter.

Neutral Newbie
I normally call the platinum line, very fast pick up one. [thumbsup] Then I enquire on my classic card for fee waiver. [laugh] The operator also never say anything.

I did that for DBS also, very fast pick up.

Try calling the Gold/Platinum hotline instead.

yeah..usually i also call 18003551212 which pick up pretty fast...except i tried to email them to make an enquiry (not urgent) n they replied almost 2 wks...

sorry to bring old topic..... Anyone here facing problems with IB for UOB personal account  

Hotline also jammed ..... waiting now already 20 mins as I'm typing this message

Haiz ....... dammit  

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

sorry to bring old topic..... Anyone here facing problems with IB for UOB personal account  

Hotline also jammed ..... waiting now already 20 mins as I'm typing this message

Haiz ....... dammit  

on pc or mobile?

my mobile no problem. 

22 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Haiz ....... dammit  

Try on other devices.

If it is a server or site wide issue, no point calling in as the call center folks cannot resolve it anyway.

Usually, I would just wait.

• Praise 2

26 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Haiz ....... dammit  

Patience la

abyway I jus call privilege hotline and pick up in 3 rings… der… peasant..😂

yah they facing issues… so be patient

haiz boomers!!

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Davidklt said:

Try on other devices.

If it is a server or site wide issue, no point calling in as the call center folks cannot resolve it anyway.

Usually, I would just wait.

He want trf $$ to his China xmm

• Haha! 1

32 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Haiz ....... dammit  

All these hotlines all same same one lo, need to wait very long. The other day i called HSBC, listen to the music for more than 20 mins until i give up. Then called another day also listen to music for 15 mins then got CSV pick up the call. *Yawns*

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, RadX said:

Patience la

abyway I jus call privilege hotline and pick up in 3 rings… der… peasant..😂

yah they facing issues… so be patient

haiz boomers!!

i dun want to be your patient ...... die lah liddat....ya lor i pheasant  

• Haha! 1

39 minutes ago, 13177 said:

All these hotlines all same same one lo, need to wait very long. The other day i called HSBC, listen to the music for more than 20 mins until i give up. Then called another day also listen to music for 15 mins then got CSV pick up the call. *Yawns*

Lol

noob 

• Haha! 1

Very bad service while they spend $m trying to advertise for biz. The automatic phone answering is so badly designed that it cannot manage most of the basic functions. Somehow they didn't get the feedback. 

↡ Advertisement