The waiting time in calling in to UOB bank

Destiny03

HI,

Everytime i try to call in to UOB bank to make a enquiry

the average waiting time could be more than 30min and still noone pick up the phone line 1800-2222 121.

The service is really bad.

Anyone has the same experience?

↡ Advertisement

haha

yup citi is famous for that too..

i manage to call in after waiting for 45 min this afternoon.

the only way to make them answer more quickly is to choose the "I LOST MY CARD" option.

they told me there is a huge volume calling in and i am wondering if thing are really so good.

why would there be a huge crowd trying to call in?

is that a bad sign or a good sign?

At what time did u make the call?

Last time I called was at about 10pm, waited for around 10mins b4 someone picked up my call. I know day time surely a lot of ppl call in.

Service wise I think it's good except for the waiting for some1 to pick up your call which is the killer. [dead]

Edited by Watwheels

i tot Citibank's KPI was to answer calls within a few rings, which is monitored by their country head or something like that?

For me personally, thumbs up for Citibank's call centre pickup time~ But once they promised to call bk for a waiver, which they didn't...

Neutral Newbie

hey.. i oso trying to call for few days already... but wait v long den i hang up so after 1 wk still haven gt anyone ans my call... u call in for wat reason... i forget my pin no...wahahah [laugh][laugh][laugh]

More like they only got a few operators working at night. They say high volume, all our customer officers are busy. Two customer officers on duty = officers, of course busy lah. [laugh]

not only UOB, other banks and organisation also as bad.. "your call is very important to us..Pls hold on (for another 1 hour) while the system tried to connect you to our operator.."

Neutral Newbie
HI,

Everytime i try to call in to UOB bank to make a enquiry

the average waiting time could be more than 30min and still noone pick up the phone line 1800-2222 121.

The service is really bad.

Anyone has the same experience?

Wow not bad they have improved! They used to take more than 1 hour

Neutral Newbie
Its sh_ittybank tongue.gif

Sillybank just announced to move a substantial number of their staff to the rural area. Now cut cost mode no time to bother about how long you wait on phone liao lah!

Neutral Newbie

i forget the password oso... i forget atm pin n internet banking password so can oli call rite? [confused]

Edited by Simplyme

you are right

got once, after hearing the repeated voice message after 1 hour 30 mins, i fed up and email them..

they get back to me in less than 15 mins..sweatdrop.giffurious.gif

so now i uses email..

↡ Advertisement