• 15-20%
    • 20-25%
    • 25-30%
    • 30-35%
    • 35-40%
    • 40-50%
    • 50-60%

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

If cpf marnee use to pay funeral, then how to pay the death tax.... [furious] die also need tax...... [knife]

RR & Sons...... they may have to prepare for that guy whose tyre patched at sidewall.. i wonder will drag how many people down

↡ Advertisement

That one you talking to is a woman in BangC0ck leh... how to have wife unless she Hermaphrodite [lipsrsealed]

But last time i remember qpik says that he is a bro! Unless i'm drunk while surfing MCF [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

wah... u all really can tcss... tink it would b rather interesting when the time comes where i can associate the faces to the respective IDs...

Neutral Newbie

There's no excute for not investing. There are so many instruments out there, so many avenues and markets. We're not just talking about financial instruments. There's lots more.

Whoever bothers to do the research (i.e. work) will reap the returns. Don't bother = No money. So whoever don't bother shouldn't have any complaints la. :)

Neutral Newbie

ha ha.. kena smitten like dun know what...

Where thing GF good good.. KNN last time advise him regarding certain issues.. say i talk cxxk.. GF now say the same thing listen like a puppy.. ha ha

Anyone reard the article on Sunday Times day? $800 a month saved on car expenses and invested at 6% yearly yield for 40 yrs will give us $1.59 million [sweatdrop]

But price of mobility = PRICELESS [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

With 2 school-going kids, ageing parents & a car to support at the moment, it is hard to save much [shakehead] Luckily my missus still works, so not too bad.

Supercharged

yah...totally agree w u. same boat except my father-in-law got diabetics, mother-in-law got high blood pressure. now, very sweatdrop.gif thinking about the forecasted medical liabilities dead.gif

Supercharged

aiyah...cannot blame yr fren...

most men cannot think straight when they are smitten...but once they step into the graveyard of love, they will suddenly attain enlightenment laugh.gif

↡ Advertisement