• 15-20%
    • 20-25%
    • 25-30%
    • 30-35%
    • 35-40%
    • 40-50%
    • 50-60%

Supercharged

Does anyone still does that in Singapore? It appears that this is also a vanishing trait.

I know some pple do not hv savings everymth. So, the variable bonus & 13th AWS (if any) that they get will be taken as savings.

Do you set aside a percentage of yr nett salary as savings or do you save only when there's loose change at the end of the month?

Plse participate in the poll & it wld be interesting to see how many squirrels we have here in MCF laugh.gif

↡ Advertisement

Does anyone still does that in Singapore? It appears that this is also a vanishing trait.

I know some pple do not hv savings everymth. So, the variable bonus & 13th AWS (if any) that they get will be taken as savings.

Do you set aside a percentage of yr nett salary as savings or do you save only when there's loose change at the end of the month?

Plse participate in the poll & it wld be interesting to see how many squirrels we have here in MCF laugh.gif

i do save. but once reach a certain amount i will dump all in and change car.... [laugh]

Supercharged

possible...

most pple i know as their income increase, so does their expenses..

so, what i suggested was to set aside yr desired savings & work around the balance.

my statement doesn't represent anything..just saying that it is possible...Oh, provided no car hor laugh.gif

Supercharged

plse hor...those 2 legged tat wear skirts spend more than those wearing pants laugh.gif

unless they are so gorgeous.gif can find a carrot head to tok-tok-tok

Supercharged

smash.gifsmash.gifsmash.gifrifle.gifrifle.gifrifle.gifknife.gifknife.gifknife.gifwhip.gifPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image...

yr bazi n marnee no match is it....

marnee so hard to earn...once reached a sum go n invest lah Posted Image

Supercharged

dun bluff lah...

no marnee can go shopping for property in thailand?

women come here to shop for clothes/bags/shoes ... u high class go n check out top end condolipsrsealed.gif

nope. i buy hse and stay mah... if appreciate den sell if depreciate den keep staying till appreciate lor......

u wun believe how much u can earn from all this..... only cons is every fews years shift hse lor..... i shifted like 10times liao [:p]