Lure Of The Dragon Ladies

Maxus-MIFA9

Read in today New Paper and the Head Line read : S'pore towkay, 50, loves & loses $24,000/- to two China women. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

And it may be the start of a worrying trend involving "dragon ladies" from China that has hit elderly men in Malaysia. The trend, widely reported in MY, involves love-and-run affairs that leave old men with broken hearts and empty pockets.

In Singapore, a check showed that there were more than 20 similar cases reported in the Chinese newspapers just this year. The Singapore businessman, however, claimed he was duped not once but twice. All in all, love cost him more than $24,000/- in just 16 months, including the cash he gave them as well as other expenses.

Wanted to be known as Leon, told the New Paper that "I was lonely and craved companionship". He did not make any police reports as he admitted to giving the women money willingly. [:|][:|]

For full details of the story, you might want to refer to today edition of the New Paper.

So beware, dragon lady is lurking everywhere for single men above 45. [sly][sly]

btw, I am in this category....oops [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

[smash][smash][smash][smash]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
But the gals pictured are not gorgeous.gif lehz..

DL, when a man is at that age...

gorgeous.gif or not doesn't matter...Can always switch off the light mah laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sry to TS, back to topic.

When a man is lonely, sometimes he is not just craving for physical touches but crave for someone to talk to. So, if he finds a dragon lady whom he can clicked, the rest of the pieces will fall in place. Sometimes, you don't even need to be intimate to get conned. All is takes is emotional bonding.

Neutral Newbie

aiyo....its straight to the point wink.gif

for those dragon ladies.....got money got hole, no money no hole. and these are the women who can provide fast and easy relationship to most aged men in singapore.

Read in today New Paper and the Head Line read : S'pore towkay, 50, loves & loses $24,000/- to two China women. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

And it may be the start of a worrying trend involving "dragon ladies" from China that has hit elderly men in Malaysia. The trend, widely reported in MY, involves love-and-run affairs that leave old men with broken hearts and empty pockets.

In Singapore, a check showed that there were more than 20 similar cases reported in the Chinese newspapers just this year. The Singapore businessman, however, claimed he was duped not once but twice. All in all, love cost him more than $24,000/- in just 16 months, including the cash he gave them as well as other expenses.

Wanted to be known as Leon, told the New Paper that "I was lonely and craved companionship". He did not make any police reports as he admitted to giving the women money willingly. [:|][:|]

For full details of the story, you might want to refer to today edition of the New Paper.

So beware, dragon lady is lurking everywhere for single men above 45. [sly][sly]

btw, I am in this category....oops [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

[smash][smash][smash][smash]

tats probably one reason why the CPF age n min sum are increase.... whahahaa

Neutral Newbie
Read in today New Paper and the Head Line read : S'pore towkay, 50, loves & loses $24,000/- to two China women. sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Wanted to be known as Leon, told the New Paper that "I was lonely and craved companionship". He did not make any police reports as he admitted to giving the women money willingly. unimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

So beware, dragon lady is lurking everywhere for single men above 45. sly.gifsly.gif

btw, I am in this category....oops lipsrsealed.giflipsrsealed.gif

smash.gifsmash.gifPosted ImagePosted Image

Fools & their $$$ are soon departed Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image these cheena char bor also damn heartlessPosted ImagePosted Image