Honda Acty

Toyo

Is this a rebadged Suzuki Every?

Overview

A small capacity van capable of carrying loads up to 350kg, the Honda Acty is most suitable for those looking for an easy to drive commercial vehicle. Parking in HDB carparks will also be cheap due to its small size and weight.

Exterior

The vehicle comes in two colours, white or silver. The bumpers are colour coded and front mudguards are standard. Rear wiper with washer and heated ray type rear window defogger adds to your convenience.

Interior

Despite being a commercial vehicle, the Acty comes with a host of convenient accessories comparable to some budget passenger cars. Driver

post-2-1192068014_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toyo
↡ Advertisement

I thought so too. i nvr seen Honda van here before. but i doubt it is using VTEC engine. i suspect it is a rebadged Suzuki Every or Daihatsu Hijet

I seen 1 on the road, not as common as Suzuki Every though. Maybe more ex coz of the badge? But I agree, it looks so similar to Every and Hijet, have to take a second look.

This type of van comes with foladble rear seats, no need to buy Novena sofa. [laugh]

Edited by Fcw75

there r the 600cc ones...but I think all scrapped liao...commercial vehicles max 20 yrs nia...cannot keep as vintage if I m correct...