Anyone still enjoy windscreen cleaning by pump attendants?

Maroon5

just came back from pump (Cal***).

although my windscreen is visibly dirty due to monday's rain, the uncle and his fellow attendant rather stand and talk to each other. shakehead.gif

i think for the past few years, i dun rem such a service anymore.

how i miss those days when pump prices were $1.00 only and all the uncles will not hesitate to clean windscreen, ask if wan check water la... thumbsup.gif

does any bro here still enjoy such service? which brand and where?

im just curious to see if this is altogether dead...thanks.

↡ Advertisement

i thk jus now if i asked surely he will do...but jus sian that the dirty windscreen just in front of his nose and yet he still totally bo chup, pump liao continue talk...

Go to Shell Commonwealth (after the Queenstown MRT towards C'wealth Station) .....they've got these friendly Indian brudders that do it without asking....just give them 2 bucks to show your appreciation!

sama sama sweatdrop.gif

all the while i always thot Esso still has this practice even as the others have dropped off the practice...

people dun owe you that leh.

don't forget, these attendents draw monthly salary.. and their salary is not pegged to the pump prices. maybe their salary has always been the same since RON92 = $0.90/L

got mouth, ask them if they can help you clean. No need expect so much... petrol company also never say black + white they are obliged to help you clean. They (the cartels) are only interested in your $, you buay song, see if you can bring your business else where to pump. [laugh]

go JB pump is still under the same cartel brand. LPPL right? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

doesn't make sense to even drive all the way to commonwealth to do that right? [laugh]

might as well pay the 'resident' MSCP washer the $2 to help you wipe your windshield and wheels. [lipsrsealed]

no la bro...im not the expect alot kind...im jus asking to know if its jus my pump brand is like tat ... sweatdrop.gif

totally nothing agst the uncles.. smile.gif

hI THERE,

Yiah remember the good old days where pump attendant do not hesitate to help & clean the windscreen.

Nowsaday, I just them gather together & prefer to KPO.Sometimes, I even encounter like certain station I have to pump the petrol myself.And they just pretent they never see you.

just came back from pump (Cal***).

although my windscreen is visibly dirty due to monday's rain, the uncle and his fellow attendant rather stand and talk to each other. shakehead.gif

i think for the past few years, i dun rem such a service anymore.

how i miss those days when pump prices were $1.00 only and all the uncles will not hesitate to clean windscreen, ask if wan check water la... thumbsup.gif

does any bro here still enjoy such service? which brand and where?

im just curious to see if this is altogether dead...thanks.

The shell station at bukit batok rd always ask me whether i want them to clean my window or not... Some even automatically help me. Service top notch. I open my door, the attendant even greet me sir with a smile. [thumbsup] I even kena this guy bow to me when i come out from the car. A bit scary

↡ Advertisement