1st parking offence(can appeal)?

Dennisk

i was booked with a parking offence of $100. dizzy.gif

went to jurong west to pass my client some documents. i parked my car at the void deck for about 5 mins. after i came down i saw a parking offence notice. wanted to find the guy who issued me the summon, was damn pissed off that time, didn't see him around.

was issued by united premas limited. can anyone help me with this summon.

can appeal? what are the chances? (if not convinent to post can PM me)

really not worth it paying $100 for 5 minsunimpressed.gif

thanks in advance

Bro, appeal for more expensive fines lah, this one not worth effort.

↡ Advertisement

haha. i appeal before and it works. i think i done it 2 times for $100 fine but at different location. i doubt they will waive off again the next time if i got it again..

Any brother got appeal successfully against Cisco parking offense boh? [dizzy]

hmm... sorrie to side-track...

Juz kana one for parking along double broken zig z line... sian half, 3 Point + $120.00 fine...

Any chance for appeal?

Neutral Newbie
no i mean the open space...not hdb void deck ...

Haha... I thought u really parked in the void deck... [laugh]

Go ahead n appeal!

Neutral Newbie

Tat time I kenna summon for parking along the chevron markings...

I didn't appeal cos I don think got chance.. Same as ur case...

Neutral Newbie

Sorry for reviving dead thread. But as a new member, I've not enough post counts to start a thread. Wanted to ask which should I appeal to if my summon is issued by United Premas? For parking without display valid coupons.

Thanks in advance/

Appeal to HDB if it's a carpark managed by HDB. United Premas is just the outsourced company to carry out the job of issuing summons.

Sorry for reviving dead thread. But as a new member, I've not enough post counts to start a thread. Wanted to ask which should I appeal to if my summon is issued by United Premas? For parking without display valid coupons.

Thanks in advance/

Neutral Newbie

Appeal to HDB if it's a carpark managed by HDB. United Premas is just the outsourced company to carry out the job of issuing summons.

It's a MSCP at Jurong West btw. At HDB estate. I appealed online and it says takes 2 weeks to process and such, do I pay first? Or do i wait for the results of the appeal to be out. On the ticket it says 7 days.

Thanks in advance.

as long as u got appeal online, you need not pay lst. Wait for the results for appeal.

Then when its coming close to the 2 weeks, write in again to seek for results.

I did that before.

Was summoned when i was partially unloading some stuffs from my fren's van to my ride in a open space hdb cp.

DAMNED, that warden was in front of me, smiled at me and never say anything...

then one month later, the red letter came. I was pissed, and managed to write in to get my summon waived..

It's a MSCP at Jurong West btw. At HDB estate. I appealed online and it says takes 2 weeks to process and such, do I pay first? Or do i wait for the results of the appeal to be out. On the ticket it says 7 days.

Thanks in advance.

i also kenna summons recently at an unbroken double yellow line. just send an appeal tru online. im sure they will email u to ask u to wait for results. for my case, i nv heard from them anymore le..

another way i do is to o SAM machine to check. i check with my car plate number. no records found, means my summons was waived liao.

maybe u can try check on the SAM machine lo.

Neutral Newbie

yes, appeal works. my friend done it many times.

Sometimes summons and fines given are just ridiculous, there are exceptions for stopping or parking where you aren't supposed to. The world is too complicated to be ruled by simplified rules.

Neutral Newbie

for hdb... normally they will waive off... i have try 2 times so far... all waive...

but for ura!!! i have try 4 times... all with diff ver, but all rejected!!!

↡ Advertisement