1st parking offence(can appeal)?

Dennisk

Tell them u sending ur parent home. V sick cannot walk so u have to help them up the flat before u return to park ur car properly. Think will work

↡ Advertisement

Tell them u sending ur parent home. V sick cannot walk so u have to help them up the flat before u return to park ur car properly. Think will work

Yes, gahmen official is : you bother to find ways to appeal normally can waive but still talked in stern manner lah ! Use above excuse sure pass.

Good luck!

Neutral Newbie

Sorry to divert the topic.. but similar situation...I have a valid season parking nearby my HDB blk.

Sometimes I go home for lunch for about an hr. SHOULD I need to park my AT MSCP?

I have only loading/unloading bay beneath my blk. But I noticed that some cars are parked at those bays too.. Is it an offence??

alternatively, or you can say you had an uncontrollable bad stomach achne and didn't want to sh*t off your pants, therefore got to use the toilet urgently before passing the documents to your client, and next time you'll make sure that you would go to the toilet before coming.....

Edited by Penthousepauper

Neutral Newbie

Whatever excuse or story that you come up with bro, make sure it cannot be verified... You mention engine trouble and all that sh*t, wait they want to be lau lan with you, they ask you to send them documents for your car repairs...then you really lan lan...you know what I mean? From a simple car park offence, then it becomes fraud...just like the NTU Don who lied because he couldn't screw his China doll anymore...

Neutral Newbie

Can appeal lah bro. [nod]

Say you sending documents to client. Went up the house, no body at home. Called your customer and he is on the way back home already from the shop/market. told u to wait for him. Customer reached his house, invited u in for a drink or you need to sign the documents or explain document to him.

Admit your mistake in parking at the loading/unloading area. Ask for kindness from them. [angel] to waive the parking charges and promise u won't do it again. [whip]

Neutral Newbie

I hope nope of the members here are from URA or HDB. If yes, all the reasons mentioned here will be used for unreason URA templates liao [laugh]

Edited by Hotsoup

Neutral Newbie

No worries bro....Those people working at URA or HDB are all kind hearted people [thumbsup] There is nothing to hide. Reasonable excuse will be excepted. But dun just make it a habit lah.

Neutral Newbie

Depends the place of offence. The $100 is normally at the service road or the loading/unloading bay. Those $50 or $70 shd be at the carpark. Nearer to house, pay a bit more la bro [rolleyes]

I suggest using valid excuses and not anyhow hum tum one, coz they will really verify your explanation by asking for proof of parent's address. I kenna before and they really go all out to verify your excuses - all for just $6. I won the appeal [sweatdrop]

Yes, gahmen official is : you bother to find ways to appeal normally can waive but still talked in stern manner lah ! Use above excuse sure pass.

Good luck!