Some mega churches affect students adversely

Altivo

using your analogy, when want to buy Nike shoes, you will want to know how to spot a fake. And when you see a fake, you will not for a moment convince yourself that it is genuine...

anyway yups... i got your point... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

not getting into a debate of who is rite and who is wrong... I'm no better to judge.. wink.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
Ya..i agree. Duno these ppl knows what they are doing or not. Time is already so precious. Work + sleep + family time + miscs....still got time for religion mei ? Something have to give way mah. And in most cases, the biggest loser is always family time. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Regarding the evil and heaven thing....i have your exact thinking too. Going to heaven doesnt depend on one's belief or fate, but depends on one's good and evil doing in this life. [nod][nod][nod]

remember the guy which i mentioned as an example? he devotes his entire life to religion. he even does his religious stuff in office, like contacting his cell group members, discussing with his fellow cellgroup leaders on the events and outing, etc etc etc. he spends little time on his work, and taichi it to other colleagues. he left to get a postgrad degree....cos he can devote more time to religion.

Har....like this also can. Must have time for family and make babies first mah. Oresle where got ppl left to join his religion ?

If everybody like him........end of the world liao. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement