Equinox Resturant

Kingcopa

very nice view.... best to go after 2130hrs.... food wise mainly french style... meaning nice but super ex and very small quantity.... but overall a nice place for someone special on a special day.... [;)]

It's ex but not super ex. Ambience is great, but the food is not that great. If you want to enjoy the view, just head up to the bar and nurse one drink for the whole night! [laugh]

Supercharged

for their thai restaurant, we are already paying less than 0.5k so 1k for 7pax which is reasonable if u r going for ambience but not for the food. food not worth the monies. the plates are very big but the portion of the food is very small. 1k & we r not tokg abt foe grais or caviar hor, just the norm where some went for set and some settle for ala carte. & only 1 of us drink hse red.

if special ocassion, got monies to splurge & u dun mind dressing up a little bit, i tink ok.

Anybody been to there? how is the food and ambience?

Is this the one at the 70th storey of Stamford Hotel?

If it is, than aiyah, they are known formerly as Compass Rose. The view is [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Use to have a quiet candle light dinner with my wife during our yearly wedding aniversary for years. Had not been to the place since 1990. Didn't know it had change its name.

Since it had been posted, I try to convince my wife for candle light dinner this year. [sly]

hmmm...compass rose does bring back memories...

of sec.school days i mean...

as students..we din haf much money..but we went there..

coz someone had a voucher..cant remember whether it was $20 or $50...

then we ordered a whole bunch of food and shared tongue.gif

Food is ok .... tried th oyster .... to me ... they are pretty fresh ... I had about 6-7 of them.

Then I tried the steak .... which is ok.

Ambience wise ... it is the typical expensive restaurant ambience.

Bill wise .... I can't remember ... for 7 of us ... think about $1.5K .... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

That was once my friend brought me there.. it happen to be my birthday on that day.. he told the waiter there that it was my birthday and they arrange a surprised birhtday cake and even took photo for the 2 of us.. Note, it was a last min arrangement but their service is [thumbsup] solid.

The food portion is very small but the ambience is amazing.. [inlove]