Alert : No-brain cyclist along Intl Road

Bluemice

In Singapore so long as u kena pedestrian or bicycle, most likely the driver will kena wan even if the pedestrian jay-walk or cross recklessly during red man. If u die die argue to court they infringe traffic rules first, the authorities will say u are speeding above speed limit that's why cannot brake on time [nod]

So must be careful and watch out for pedestrian and cyclist lah [sweatdrop]

Edited by Chickenfarm

With more n more Cheena coming to sg, i wont be surprise abt all these incident lor. U shld visit BL mrt, see the bicycles park there, u faintz.

The number of bicycles parked there, see liao is like [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

Tell me abt it man...

I kena before too when i was in sungei rd going towards sim lim twr...

I was driving slowly and this ah pek swerve out of lane, elbowed my left side mirror and his handle bar left a long scratch from the left side of my door from the rear part of the front door to the rear door and small dent.

Was really pissed off but can't do anything...

In the end also had to respray my door to remove the scratch and dent.

Really bo pian and kek sim...

Moral of the story: see cyclist, better be careful not to go too near them and horn them if they are cycling in middle of lane to alert them if required.

If cyclist don't cycle on d road, where do there cycle? It is an offence here 2 cycle on pedestrian. Helmet here r not so expensive. U could get 1 that is made in Taiwan 4 $30 from Giant. D only problem is that nobody educate FW that they cannot ride here like their own country.

By d way, tis is 4 d ignorant ppl:

Cyclist is supposed to cycle on d left side of road unless overtaking another vehicle.

Pls give cyclist ample space to cycle & 4 u 2 react. If tailgate cyclist & bang backside, its drivers' fault.

Bro...not too nice to see someone in blood [shakehead] Somemore this guy really fanatic about his bike. Imagine the first qn he asked me was, "so what happen to my bike???". I told him his well being is more important cos he may have concussion or something so it is better I send him to doc first then I can buy him a new bike. He was really taken aback by my reply cos his racer bike cost him 4K plus and he said, "are u sure?" and I repeated my offer to replace his racer. Then he follow me to doctor. To him the bike more important than his life [shakehead]

totally i agree, most of time when i see cyclist, esp at junctions that i gonna turn LEFT into, would giv them a light toot, to inform of my presence.

There was even once that i toot, the cyclist turned his head and growl at me, then he followed me after the turn, point at sky and floor. i stopped shortly, then he asked me "Why u horn at me ??" in broken english, he is dark skinned but not a FT [lipsrsealed] . my replied is "Betta I horn u, then i knock you . I rather you fark me then I killed U !" then i wind up my window and drove off... strangely, i hv never seen him again along the same stretch of rd, same time [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

gave up cycling ??

mice

Neutral Newbie

Just now at AYE around 9 plus saw this two PRC cycling against the traffic after jurong town hall road they are crazy man. [hur][hur]

Turbocharged
In Singapore so long as u kena pedestrian or bicycle, most likely the driver will kena wan even if the pedestrian jay-walk or cross recklessly during red man. If u die die argue to court they infringe traffic rules first, the authorities will say u are speeding above speed limit that's why cannot brake on time nod.gif

So must be careful and watch out for pedestrian and cyclist lah sweatdrop.gif

going by that logic, smrt should kanna big time right? they can't stop on time when ppl jump track, cos they are speeding! sweatdrop.gif