Alert : No-brain cyclist along Intl Road

Bluemice

Dear all,

I hv finally seen one myself today.

I hv been hearing comments from fellow mates abt FT cyclist racing / playing wif each other. todae i hv witness it with my own @.@

I was driving on the left lane of the 2 lane road. in front of me is a line , of abt 6~7 FT cyclist, nothing wrong.

Suddenly one of them over took the fella in front and decided to play wif him. then in return the "overtaken" rammed and sideswipe his bicycle, causing the other fella to lose his balance and nearly mount the kerb and fell.

All these while i m abt 2~3 car length behind them, siam first...

All MCFers just take note and beware, in case one of these days the fella fell just in front of our ride then its really [dead][dead]

mice

↡ Advertisement

With more n more Cheena coming to sg, i wont be surprise abt all these incident lor. U shld visit BL mrt, see the bicycles park there, u faintz.

Not only the FTs lah...locals oso can be a pain. Bottomline is, when it comes to bicycles, pay extra attention [nod]

Just got into a freaky accident 2 weeks ago [thumbsdown] I was U-turning on green and when I completed my u-turn and was gasing to move off, I heard a 'pomp' noise and instinctively jammed brake and check my rear mirror. When i saw no cars behind, I was like "Sh*t!!!, I hit someone!!". Then thru my side mirror I saw a cyclist sitting on the floor just after a slip road. It turns out that the cyclist coming from the slip road didn't stop to check so he rammed into my rear left wheel arch causing a few dent and scratch on my ride [shakehead]

The best part is that he still try to smoke me by telling me he came straight and not from the slip rd. I told him, "come on lah...I didn't see u b4 I turn so how can you be coming straight??? besides, if u truly came straight, u shld be hitting my kar chng instead of my side rite?!!". Somemore the position of my car where it stopped and the position of his bike and where he was sitting, he confirm came out from the slip road. Anyway I just consider myself swuay for letting a bicycle ram me. Luckily he only got some abrasions on his arm. Afterwhich I load his bike into my car, drove him to a doc and paid for his medical bill. Cake sim to see pple injured oso thus no point pursuing the matter and argue who rite who wrong [sweatdrop]

Now got to go for panel beating and respray so I got the Mr. Lim lobang from the panel beating and respray thread [:p]

Edited by Chickenfarm

Why our law allow cyclist (who didn't pay any road tax) on the road? If we accidently bang their backside or trying to avoid and filter out and accidently hit the car on our other lane, whose fault?

In Austrila, it is an offence if cyclist didn't put on a helmet if they cycle on the road. The helmet there cost more than $300. More expensive than a bicycle here. So those cheapo cheena can't afford will be deter from cycling on the road

Edited by Axela72

Neutral Newbie

Worst still some even talking with mobile phone while cycling ---- shld bang them from the expressway and fast moving road during peak hour.

[furious][knife]

↡ Advertisement