Fallen tree branch cause dents...

Ixat

Hi guys,

Found my car with few dents on the roof and a broken tree branch. Must be due to the storm in early morning.

1 major dent is at the area where the front passenger door and the roof meets. 5cm x 5cm area dented in.

Other major dent is a shallow dent of radius 10cm x 10cm above driver roof area. Then few other small dents.

No paint chips, just some marring.

How much do u think repair will cost?

↡ Advertisement

FOC ah? Nowadays still got such good soul ..

The longest scratch is at least 10cm long. Not hoping to remove it totally, probably just make it less prominent.

If not just ignore it .. coz there are other small scratches at a lot of other places too... a war-torn car... haha...

Looking for easy way out, like buying some touch-up paint and paint over it....

Edited by Gantan88

i kena one while waiting for lot, the bloody pong pong dropped on my roof.

now cannot be bothered wit the dents liow, wait until full liow then send for respray

Hi guys,

Found my car with few dents on the roof and a broken tree branch. Must be due to the storm in early morning.

1 major dent is at the area where the front passenger door and the roof meets. 5cm x 5cm area dented in.

Other major dent is a shallow dent of radius 10cm x 10cm above driver roof area. Then few other small dents.

No paint chips, just some marring.

How much do u think repair will cost?

why not take some photos?

tats y open car park $65 and mscp $95

but i still prefer open carpark, coz no need to climb stairs....juz avoid the trees

4th Gear

tats y open car park $65 and mscp $95

but i still prefer open carpark, coz no need to climb stairs....juz avoid the trees

Not all carpark are MSCP........mine here all open so bo pian......those hybrid types you can still choose open or sheltered......

Neutral Newbie

My own car kanna also. No rain, No big wind but a piece of the rotten trunk break and fall onto my front windscreen. My front windscreen break lo have to claim from insurance and repair the big dent on my bonnet. Beside so many cars never kana but kana mine. 1 word SUAY lo lol. [laugh]

My own car kanna also. No rain, No big wind but a piece of the rotten trunk break and fall onto my front windscreen. My front windscreen break lo have to claim from insurance and repair the big dent on my bonnet. Beside so many cars never kana but kana mine. 1 word SUAY lo lol. [laugh]

maybe try not to park next to trees.

↡ Advertisement