Roomster reached SG already!!! Any keen buyer????

Shawrac

Neutral Newbie

Well seriously for skoda car, 1.4Lites may be a little short of power for pickup due to it weigh.

i driving a 1.4 skoda fabia combi that why i know, FC is will be a little high due to the drag to pick up!!!

So 1 think a 1.6 will be a better choice!!!

check out the new pricing for skoda at this forum!!!

-Anyone Know How Much Skoda In SG Cost!!!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

glad to hear that.

i mean its hard to find cars where you can take out the rear seats!

PERFECT for IKEA getaways!

Neutral Newbie

Maybe can consider Flat Panaroma!!!

That one also can!!! also much cheaper!!!

Neutral Newbie

yea but i like the design of the roomster.

the panaroma can ta pao sofa from ikea lei...

Neutral Newbie

u r right, but personally i too like the roomter, only thing it expensive.

It kind of like a SUV, sedan or a van!!!

Very character!!!

If its resale you looking at, think its most feasible for u to go with Jap cars, Toyota or Honda. High resale for most models from sedan to panel vans, cheap to maintain, fuel economical, parts also cheap and common at scrapyards.

Seriously EM have no more brand to earn good money already, Geely is budget car so margain is sure low.

That why he take skoda buyers and owners as Robert loh.

They might just kill an otherwise good brand..... [shakehead][shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

I had went to the car-nival today, only skoda at $79,800 for 1.6 A5 (A), while the other opel astra, sport model 1.6 at $70k and renault megane at $70k too.

One good car goes to drain with wrong marketing.

Neutral Newbie

FYI, do u know the different in resale from skoda compare to other conti, think u r maybe not a skoda owner. As most of the time we r being offer near paper value when other conti can still get maybe 5-10k for it body.

Or is it just my fabia which is being offer bad only, Ahhhhhhhh.

i know conti is bad in resale but not to the point at paper only wat.

See wat opel or renault is being offered, sure not at paper value.

my best price being offered by CA is 5k about paper only!!! That is i thinking to buy a superb only!!!

Really crazy...I actually was hoping that after the VW case...CS would pull up their socks and concentrate to sell as many Skoda as possible.

Neutral Newbie

Seriously i was hopping for that too, as he is left with Skoda only, but later he take in Geely and now sell Skoda like VW. really hard leh. think people rather buy a Golf now than a A5, cos price so near only.

Seriously i think of changing Brand!!!

Any Model or make to advise!!!

I was thinking of Opel Astra!

Neutral Newbie

bro i agree with you A5 is nice but price a lil high. i would buy if got climatronic/rear air con etc. but dont thk its gonna happen [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

Really hard, they dont even use FSI already. this one is SG is cut cost product but still selling so expensive.

Really dont know use wat to make buyer to buy???

Because it a Skoda, or because A5 is top in europe again for the model!!!

Hahahahaha

why our cars are not fetching the right prices in the 2nd hand markets are bcos of the low demand due to being unknown and most dealers do not want to take risks for fear of being stuck with it, therefore the low resale value. For this reason, CA are really to blame for its poor marketing of the brand. Try selling the car on your own, I believe people who do their research will appreciate what u have, especially for such a rare one. I bought a used (Also rare, only 4 units in S'pore) unit way higher than its paper, and for its built quality and drive, its worth every penny (with exception for the crap head unit *which again CA to be blamed*). [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I believe that car resale prices depends on the age, mileage, no of owners and accessories. Cars below 3 years will normally fetch a better price as they would most likely be resold(Price would be paper + 4K to 8K). Cars above 5 years will most likely be scrapped (Price will be paper + 2-4K).

That skoda resale is at paper and other conti are at 5-10K above paper is seriously stretched. When I asked many dealers about my 2000 BMW E46 last year, I was quoted a mere 4K above paper.

As for your vehicle, because I am not sure of its details, I am unable to comment. However, if you feel that 5K above paper is stil below your expectation, please feel free to pm me your details, I will try to assist in any way that I can.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I believe we would throw in the armrest, climatronic and rear aircon if we could. However, the ambiente version does not include all these as options. Ordering the next higher edition would equate to an even higher price.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I agree with you on this. Try to find another buyer to buy your car. This way, you can get a better price, especially if you have taken good care of your car. Cheers