Amazing Glaze

Neutral Newbie

I got mine done at $350.

Was told not to use those 2-in-1 shampoo with wax.

Was told not to polish the car

Was told to wash with just plain water, or water with shampoo

Somehow, still feel tempted to polish the car.

Neutral Newbie
I got mine done at $350.

$350, got any of those membership fees?

Neutral Newbie

No.

They do some touch up during the 1-year period if the shine goes away. Basically, there is nothing you need to do. Just wash and keep the surface of the car dry.

Yeah, heard abt it... even almost took up the distributorship here in Spore. But they are looking at a shipment of $200k to start. I declined politely. I can bet the people who brought this in did not invest $200k into the business. Why? Because the awareness level of the product is so low! If I got $200k to pump into the distributorship, I will definitely want to promote it fiercely as the cost of not selling it fast enough is also quite high.

Anyway, the prdt does promise quite number of things.

So Fearstriker, do send in your Field Report in the mths

Neutral Newbie
Yeah, heard abt it... even almost took up the distributorship here in Spore. But they are looking at a shipment of $200k to start. I declined politely. I can bet the people who brought this in did not invest $200k into the business. Why? Because the awareness level of the product is so low! If I got $200k to pump into the distributorship, I will definitely want to promote it fiercely as the cost of not selling it fast enough is also quite high.

Okay. Will keep tab of the condition.

Agree. If it is really a good product, extensive marketing and networking with new/second car dealers will definitely increase the awareness level.

The folks at Amzing Glaze advertise in the classified page regularly, but just not enough.

Neutral Newbie
I got mine done at $350.

I had tried something like this before on my Imprezza about 2 years back. Might not be "Amazing Glaze" but the concept is the same.

Just a few personal comments:

1) Washing is easy and the shine is there

2) Paint work becomes rough as there is no wax

3) Assessment by AA before selling the car scored low on paint work

Hi,

I coated my car with Amazing Glaze in 99 for $200. They were having some introductory offer then.

IMHO, not worth the treatment. 1 yr down the road & w/o regular waxing on your part, the gloss didn't stay. Feel that it is still better to do regular waxing yourself: save some $, get some exercise [:)]

Neutral Newbie

There's no free lunches when it comes to car detailing and paintcare. Even though I'm using Klasse Polymer sealant which is suppose to last at least 6mths I top up a layer even 2months to maintain the gloss and smooth feel. Then once a year I'll clean up the sealant and start from layer 1 again [cool]

4 layers of Klasse on my brick and counting..........

I got mine done at $350.

Wah!! think Proserv one year membership with 12 polish is $360 for 1.6 cars.... what do u guys think?

$200K!! Think i can buy a franchise rights from McWell and setup a workshop with that amount and probably have enough to run for 6mths without profit man!!

There's no free lunches when it comes to car detailing and paintcare. Even though I'm using Klasse Polymer sealant which is suppose to last at least 6mths I top up a layer even 2months to maintain the gloss and smooth feel. Then once a year I'll clean up the sealant and start from layer 1 again [cool]

4 layers of Klasse on my brick and counting..........

Yah lah... btw.... i might be trying out a car polish that i've come across... that sounds good.... but guess our MCF rules is "Lousy until proven Good"!.... so if i can get those polish.... hmmm..... so this sat u'll try your polish on my bonnet right? so i'll try this new car wax i found on the rest of my car..... and do some test and will let u guys know the outcome....

Where i try... basically... i got to get the product 1st mah... which i have not... so KIV lah....

↡ Advertisement