20 Jun Meetup...where shall it be?

Spinworkx

(edited)

Hi guys...

This Wed weekly meetup...where will it be?

At Nasi Padang or at Balestier?

Edited by Linus
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

balestier now got big big red sofa, that one i chope liao.

Edited by Linus

(edited)

Ya...was there last night :)

By tomorrow the sound wall should also be up liao hor....maybe we all can have high "morel" after that :)

Edited by Linus

(edited)

I seriously hope we can be a bit sensitive to the location(s) we hold our meetups. I am not disapproving nor supportive of holding at some installer's premises but this will shape the intergrity of this ICE forum.

Edited by Linus

(edited)

oops...u know where I'm coming from...

Since we're at it, we might as well settle on some of these issues. Your views please everyone?

Edited by Linus

(edited)

I don't think holding our meetup @ Balestier will in any way affect our integrity. The "boss" was one of our kaki before he venture into the business so naturally we hope that he succeed.

There's no need for anyone to buy from him if you don't like his products or services.

His shop does offer several advantages in terms of parking lots, more comfortable environment, more privacy but drinks are not as easily available (have to cross road [laugh] ). Basically we go there to make some noise [:p]

KW, Leo & myself have no objection as to where to meet.

If anyone has any objection, please voice out so we know what's on your mind. You can PM me too if not nice to voice out in public. We respect everyone's opinion!

Shall we meet @ Balestier unless somebody object? Please note that we are not suggesting this as a permanent location, we can go back to McPherson if you guys miss the Nasi Padang.

Edited by Linus

(edited)

i don't think the location is an issue. its an informal meetup anyway & not an 'official' MCR meetup, if ppl wanna miscontrue it as something else then they can always choose not to come. period. [:p]

Edited by Linus

(edited)

Not trying to sensationalise issues here.sweatdrop.gif I just want our ICE forum to be what it used to be. What I am afraid of, is whether this meetup at Balestier will be just like what is happening in another local ICE forum where the meetup is at the installer's premises or nearby. It may not be as simple as it looks lor, we as regular know where we are coming from but the newbies do not you see. unsure.gif

We also don't want to paint the wrong impression. The reason is simple, even if we hold the meetup there treating it as a normal "unofficial" meetup do you think newbies will think so? I just want us to be cautious less kena labelled in a later stage. Of course, I would want our regular ICE member-turned businessman to succeed as well. Hope you understand where Kermit and myself is coming from...thumbsup.gif

Will have to leave it to Slonez, Leo and KW to decide then. Cheers wink.gif

Edited by Linus

(edited)

Steady lah...we want more newbies to come, so let's not put them in a difficult position. Location is an issue to me, because it is nearer than Nasi Padang for me. Given a choice, I would of course like to have it at Balestier lah bro...its much nearer to my place neh...wink.gif

Edited by Linus

(edited)

No problem, we see your point.

So it shall be Nasi Padang night tomorrow.

See you there!

Edited by Linus

(edited)

Bro Slonez, thanks for understanding. Hope I have not made any inconveniences to any good bros here. People can still visit Balestier in their own capacity for drinks and such, let's put it this way...I have no rights over anybody, just some thoughts niaz.

Edited by Linus

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
I don't think holding our meetup @ Balestier will in any way affect our integrity. The "boss" was one of our kaki before he venture into the business so naturally we hope that he succeed.

i openly declare that from now on, I AM BIASED and will favour our ICE KAKI BOSS. I HAVE NO INTEGRITY. yay!

Edited by Linus

(edited)

errr... pai seh. KPO abit.

today is 19th tue, tomm is 20th wed.

thread title is dated 19th... [rolleyes]

Edited by Linus

(edited)

Hi guys,

The meetup is on Wed 20 June 2007. Please take note.

Edited by Linus
↡ Advertisement