So close...I was so heng that I'm still alive! Becareful!

Vicz

Neutral Newbie

I was out of Eng Neo from PIE stopped right infront of the u turning corner red liht waiting to enter Bt Timah road and subsequently into Sixth Ave. One big F****** dump truck was also stopping on my right in front of the traffic light wanting to go into Sixth Ave as well. Do u know why I know he wants to go into Sixth Ave? bcos the moment the red light turned green, the F****** uncle disregard my existence and even before I can release my right foot from my brake, he simply swerve himself into my lane and cross in front of me! luckily, the back bumper of his F****** truck is lucky to be high enough to have only bang into my right wing mirror crossing above my bonnet. I immediately horned him but it seemed that he did not noticed his bloody F****** backside kena me and still want to proceed! I horned & horned until somebody might have alerted him to stop...not enough, even before I can stop and alight from my car, he still want to run again! I was soooo F****** angry with him that I gave him a BIG scolding until he apologised like his urine wanting to come out.

However he was lucky that I am still alive! and best of all, my conti is still a conti, no scratches at all, he was lucky though, if not i will make sure he make a hole out of his wallet! Just imagine that if he were to swerve out an inch or so nearer, my destination yesterday would be a different place![angel][angel] Guys, such an ignorant driver don't need speed to be bad, be very careful on the road, especially next to, behind or in front of big vehicles, they have a lot of blind spots! [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

↡ Advertisement

you sud raise a comprain with his company, make sure he is out of the street for good.

ur comprain may just save another life.

Neutral Newbie

VW Beetle. The other day, another uncle with a Wish bang into me at Maxwell, thot I'd sharpen my knife to kill his wallet but I got no knife leh, not even a scratch.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Bro, so angry that i only remembered the no. plate leh... actually before this incident, when i was still along PIE, another truck with "Bok Sing" on his door was also another horrible fella. I want to reduce my speed and change lane from 2nd to 3rd in order to prepare entering Eng Neo, this bugger, the moment i signal, he raced up from about 50m away and horned and flashed not allowing me to enter... so be it, i simply go further and managed to go in. After a while, this truck managed to raced even further in front of me but this time, he can't make up his mind to take which lane becos there is another lorry in front close to him and his right wasn't fast as well... i just wonder this: TP spends sooo very much to buy cameras and stationing sooo many white people on the overhead bridges and hiding here and there just to cath speed, then, who is going to catch drivers like that? these are the real driver that can cause serious accident than an Evo speeding at 100kph along expressways.

Edited by Vicz

Woo~~ really conti car.

Wish bang you, no scratch? Bang or jus scrape against ur car?

Bang and scrape is a diff thing

Bang means... * BUANG* !!!

yeah. lol

It's dump truck... the driver might not even know you are beside him.. moreover, with their loud engine, they can barely hear your honk.

it have nothing to do whether your ride is conti or not..

Neutral Newbie

honestly i dunno whether its a bang or scratch or whatever but i heard a knock and felt a knock.... can i call it a kiss? ha ha... [gorgeous][inlove] well, unfortunately not a pretty girl lah... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Agree, but I did not link whether he can hear have got any relationship with my ride...??? [hur][crazy]

wao! COOL ! like eg what cars? That time my friends Sunny VIP had accident with a lancer , abt 4 yr ago, the VIP back bumper, nothing, lancer front bumper drop out.

I have not tried others but personally, Mercs, Saab, Opel/Vauxhall and the VW passat can take such impact.

I'm not sure about the others but you can try running the latio up the cefiro's butt and see it's one of them anot [:p]

Neutral Newbie

huh... i remember i once bang (really bang this time) onto a EF Civic with my old suzie. the poor civic back side drop like anything but my suzie had no single scratch... i think sometimes got to do with how u bang... like the position, the shape of the portion being banged on and where the force is being exerted bla bla bla etc... i guess so. any better auto-trained engineers out there who can explain??

Neutral Newbie

He didn't manage to run away. Luckily he stopped finally and i gave him a lecture that goes like that: "Uncle, li mana eh sai ani kuan hua chia eh, li eh chia chin tua chin tng leh, li wu laisen boh. li si beh heng ah, lim beh boh tai ji ah wah ga li gong, lim beh wu si mi tai ji hor.....bla bla bla..." [laugh]

I dont see how can the polis help lah, nowadays kena hantum oso say none of their bizness, dunno how they make bizness lah, everything oso boh chap one....since he apologised and nothing much to my car, ok lah, since today is Vesak Day then i choose to forget it and learn from this lesson and share with everybody be extremely careful with this type of vehicles... especially those driven by 50 odd years old uncle. Nowadays a lot of 50 odd years old uncle long si lang leh, taxi lah, lorry lah..sigh... [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

Very scary leh, u guys be defensive and take care while on the road lor.

↡ Advertisement