What happened at Lornie Rd this morning?

Biting

Anybody knew what happened this morning at Lornie Road? I was stuck from Marymount Rd all the way to Shell at Lornie Road for 40 mins. 40 mins is the usual time I take to get to my office. Finally I detoured to CTE to continue my journey. Thank God for ERP. If CTE also jam, then jia lat already. At least I did not get to office too late for an important meeting in the morning.

↡ Advertisement

according to the radio reported..there was an accident happened at Lornie road this morning, that's may cause the traffic jam

the jam started all the way from RJC to the 2nd last bus stop before the PIE entrance

i was stuck in jam for almost 1 hour, i saw a broken helmet on the floor and a car stopped near the bus stop...TP was there but the 3 lanes road become 2 lanes hence the jam

Neutral Newbie

Ya,my office is at braddell rd,at 10plus, saw the vehicle pile up bishan,braddell flyover and braddell rd.

Whenever there is accident or raining day at lornie rd,the rds leading to it all jammed up,upper thomson rd,marymount rd,bishan and braddell.This is the bottle neck road.

I dun what's the situation would be when another flyover from braddell to lornie is ready. [sweatdrop]

(edited)

A car and bike collided. It was on Lornie road about 150m after the slip road in from Thompson. I was stuck from Marymount to the accident scene for 40min and I saw the bike on the extreme left lane and the car on the extreme right (only centre lane passable to traffic)

There was no sign of the bike rider but the condition of the bike was bad and I noticed one shoe left on the floor. The car driver was standing besides his car looking shocked... TP have not arrived yet when I passed by...

Edited by Hobbes187

Turbocharged

Motorcycle got knocked down by a car. Passed by it at 845am. Just at that moment, the car beside me go and kiss the car's backside in front of him...Dumb ass and the civil defense was right behind these 2 cars, saw the driver gesturing to them to get on with it.. Traffic was horrendous.

more and more accidents these days...

Quite predictable. If it rains in Singapore, sure have accidents on the roads.

Regards,

must be both drivers kaypoh and look at the accident instead of the car in front

I also saw the driver of that black car which knocked down the bike, so stunt that he stood next to his car expressionless [dead]

A very bad jam indeed. Even after 10am, the jam is still quite there. Took double the time to reach my destination. And it's not even raining [mad]

damm...then these car workshop is getting more more business !

1. Is it so hard to drive on a rainy day? You often see cars skid or can't stick to their own lanes when they turn especially on a rainy day.

2. Either SG drivers can't drive on wet roads or people don't pay much attention to their brakes and tyres. You think so?

Regards,

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

damm...then these car workshop is getting more more business !

Ya man,and our insurance is getting more and more. [furious]

Edited by Reng