Alfa Romeo Junior

Spas

dropin a 3.2L V6 engine if it fits.................heehee. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

blush.gif well it does looks like there is lots of space... mayb 1.8L + hairdryer can fit...bounce2.gifBIG hairdryer...

Edited by Man0war13

but all those artist impression don't look nice lor, doesn't have the drool factor of the 159 [shakehead]
by the wow factor of the new Alfa Junior......i believe the new 149 body shape will not be disappointing. Italians designers never fail to amaze. [flowerface]

meaning ppl like me can upgrade from 1.4L 8V to 1.4L 16V + hairdryer? or 3.2L V6 jawdrop.gif

the 3.2L v6 may be a little far fetch but I think the rest may be just possible with the current share-chassis policy across the board . [sunny]

i read somewhere that write alfa junior(smallest) is using the Fiat/GM SCSS(grande punto platform)... and the 149 uses the C platform sharing with Fiat Stilo and bravo.. cut cut cost ar!!

cut cost and maximise manpower and profit [idea]

but all those artist impression don't look nice lor, doesn't have the drool factor of the 159 [shakehead]
by the wow factor of the new Alfa Junior......i believe the new 149 body shape will not be disappointing. Italians designers never fail to amaze. [flowerface]

wait and see first i don't have faith on this one somehow [sweatdrop]