Whats the quick detailer you use?

Raining

Neutral Newbie

Yo benny, i m using this now, in additon to the FK425.

if the duragloss is as easy to use as the 425 & compatible with my PPS, i'd like to have 1 bottle from u.

thanks! [thumbsup]

[i]QMI has developed a polish & coating system that uses high quality; durable acrylic elements, PTFE (Teflon) resins and specialized surfactants and polarity charged agents. In short, the formulae is a very expensive, high quality and a superbly engineered product.

The conglomerate is designed to fill the pores of the paint with a unique PTFE resin (plasticizer). This forms a barrier and coating which prevents penetration of any other elements. It is highly durable, anti-static, transparent, non-stick, chemically inert, protective layer and gloss enhancer.

In fact, PTFE is known in the Guinness Book of World Records as the

Edited by Virgin

Protection can last up to 1 year in 4 season climate countries. In tropical and Industrialize countries, the protection may last up from 2 to 6 months. Typically, once treated, the gloss should last 5 years with proper care and maintenance. But for hot climatic regions, the paint gloss can only last about 18 months or lesser as the PTFE molecules depleted gradually.

[/color]

Yoz Bro,

How are you ? Looks like the protection will only last awhile in our local weather.Then you might want to give a try on the duragloss for further protection.Let me prepare some samples,try it out ..

Neutral Newbie

Wow, it's so sunny.gif! Great job! If the pics are taken with a digi cam, i believe the result shown will even poison more people deepersmile.gif.

Btw maddriver, i think i saw you traveling at woodlands road towards BKE last Saturday by cannot confirm.