Whats the quick detailer you use?

Raining

Hi LEXXMEXX, if QD is needed on whole car after washing, wouldn't it be easier for me to just use Fusso 9-month to wipe on instead after car wash?

Is there any difference between QD and sealant?

I'm pretty lazy on DIY hence am finding the easiest way out! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I have never used Fusso 9-month before, so can't comment much on it.

Sealants are like tough coatings to protect your paintwork, whereas QDs are simply gloss enhancers that do little or no protection. Application-wise, sealants require time to dry first before buffing off but QDs are just spray and wipe. As you can see, QDs will be as lasting as sealants. I think most of us will apply sealant first and then just use QD to enhance the shine after subsequent washings.

You can ask bro maddriver aka benny......

His posts are in this thread together with his contact. Please give him a call. He is the best person to advise you.

Neutral Newbie

Besides the answers bros provided you above, another reason why people still use QD is its ease of use. Compare to a detailing session which may take at least 1-2 hours normally , QD may takes only 5-10 mins for a wipe. smile.gif

Some bros here need your expertise....Please assist....

Btw, your avatar looks good.

I remove mine liao.....

Hi LEXXMEXX, if QD is needed on whole car after washing, wouldn't it be easier for me to just use Fusso 9-month to wipe on instead after car wash?

Is there any difference between QD and sealant?

I'm pretty lazy on DIY hence am finding the easiest way out! laugh.gif

Hi Bro,

Most of us waxes our ride maybe 2 wks once or some 3 wks once.. so in between,we use a QD to maintain our rides