Whats the quick detailer you use?

Raining

Neutral Newbie

Recently weather kept raining ( maybe its me sweatdrop.gif ) and haze attack. So normally what spray on detailers that u guys use after raining to rejuvenate your ride ? I am currently using the Meguairs Quik detailer ( red bottled one not the tech wax ) and my FR is as below.

1. Ease of use : 2.5/5 Not very user friendly. Cant spray on wipe off without smudging. Must apply with 1 cloth and wipe off with a seperate dry cloth.

2. Value : 3/5 I bought for $15 plus from C4 . Not expensive but so-so value for $

3. Shine : 4/5 pretty good shine for a $15 spray wax . Beats my ol' Kit wash and wax handsdown. laugh.gif

4. Durability : 3/5 Erm...2 days the slickness gone. Max 1 week under hot sun. But to be fair I am not expecting 1-2 mth durablity for a fast detailer compared to synthenic sealents which may take hours to apply and buff.

5. Overall : 3.5/5

Care to share what quick detailers/wax bros here use ? Can use the above template if you like wink.gif

↡ Advertisement

I am also using Meguairs Quik Detailer but I will usually just rinse the car with water and wipe it dry, but there are still dirt on the car surface. By just using Quik detailers, it contributes to the swirls on my car.

Any suggestions how to avoid the swirls?

Totally Agree! FK425 is the way to go. You will love the Bandung smell too.

You can drink it too if you feel thirsty while detailing, remember to bring ice along hor [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Call Maddriver at 96698006 to grab the FK425 :) Mai Tan Liow !

Damn easy to use. Just spray and wipe ==> Done [sunny]

You may consider the White MF Cloth too. Asked him to show you !

Try it and you will not regret [thumbsup]

Edited by Bmwcar

Totally Agree! FK425 is the way to go. You will love the Bandung smell too.

Cheers! [:)]

mine the car shampoo got grape smell, somemore the liquid is purple in colour de, looks like the F&N fizzy grape hahaha

[laugh]

[flowerface]

Thanks for your FR bro [;)]

I'm using 2 FK1 products, #425 like the rest of the bros. The other one is #146.

It has cleaners in it and I use it exclusively for the claybar process. I find that it serves this purpose damned well [nod]

Cheers

↡ Advertisement