Just got a 2nd hand Nissan Sunny SS

Kraft

Neutral Newbie

no problem for you to join us.....but first we must have a session this weekend....have not confirmed yet

Neutral Newbie

That time my dad booked it in April at 90.5k... subsequently when he's collecting the car, the SE told him the price had rose to as high as 95-96k [shakehead] ... really siong ah [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

usually last bid ? Unlikely... My Guess only 10% chance to get the bid...shakehead.gif

my gender is #$B%#&*(H@

something wrong with my keyboard....smash.gif

Neutral Newbie

My dad paid 90.5k.. but when he was collecting his car, the SE told him that the price of the VIP had risen already... so other people who booked at that time had to pay more...

Aiyo...

We have to respect people lah... if she refuse to say, there's nothing much we can do about it.. Perhaps, when she mentioned she is a gal, she is afraid that we might treat her differently... who knows.. [confused]

Anyway, didn't you realised that when we ask her to come for meetup, she say no car leh... Then when we offered to pick her up... tons of excuses starts coming out..

You have to understand that even thought the MCF's Culture is to have meetups regularly, some folks here (excluding those overseas one), only preferred to chat on-line. For that, there isn't much we can do about it. Like I mentioned earlier, we would have to respect them for their decision..

Cheers.

As much as I wanted to add, Gadgie added this post at the right time. thumbsup.gifLet's keep our focus here, which should be things on discussion rather than focussing on the person....which can be done thru PM, IMHO.

Anyhow, Mavvy, no offence intended but guess if sincerity is the game, these little 'detractions' could be well avoided if one remains non-chalant in the approach of discussion.

Nevertheless, hope that these spate of 'interesting' events have NOT made any lost appeal towards MCF. Good day and best of luck in the next COE bidding

MCF is definitely a nice and fun place to share,chat, joke everything from cars to jokes...

thumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement