Meguairs gel

Latioboy

errr... i paid for all the car detailing stuffs myself.... except the meguairs one which i gladly used my moms points to redeem.. HAHA...

↡ Advertisement

Isnt it quite wasteful if the gel gets locked into the sponge? i mean the initial stage?

SIGH...

It sounds expensive.. i havent started washing latio yet.. hee hee...

The bottle of gel is still lying on my table...

Maybe will wash tmrw..

Just make sure the tires r all dry when u apply the gel. The sponge will absorb a little but try applying a little pressure on the sponge to 'squeeze' the little gel on the tire surface wall. Applying the gel sparingly and evenly.

The new Armourall tire gel is slightly better than the meg gel cos it would sling onto bodywork as it dries very fast and the shine is just as lasting n shinysunny.gif. nod.gif

Been using this Gel for quite a while.

You cant see much shine under shade but when

it is under sun light, the shine is simply

great.

Also, it last pretty long.

Sometimes I just use the sponge which already have

gel from the last use and go over the tires

after I have returned from work.

Its like having a shiny tire everyday.

Don't worry about the cost since you already got it. A bottle of this WILL last you quite a while, if you're using it on just 1 car...ummm 5/6 years or more [laugh] , it's durable and you don't need to dress the tires every week. Just don't over do it as it may sling onto the paint, less is more [nod]

Neutral Newbie

feel dissapointed, won't last as advertised. Shines gone after two downpour. Maybe the product is not suitable for our tropica climate.

Neutral Newbie

i second this. The Turtle Wax Platinum Tyre Gel is GREAT!! it comes with its own "applicator". really gives a deep black shine. a little goes a long way (the shine finally went off after my 4th car wash- tyres were still black though).

btw, wat can you apply on the tire thread itself? (some non-slippery dressing??). it looks a bit mismatch when i have the tyre gel on the tyre's sidewalls-dark glossy on one end and the other is still 'greyish'.