Power distribution box

Tea3

Neutral Newbie

Wow, I am here! [thumbsup]

At the TC meetup, I complained to Ajedi72 (hope you don't mind my bringing this up here) about my Fabby having trouble to start up immediately after I switch it off, the battery indicator that doesn't disappear until i rav my car once after starting & flickering lights when the engine is idle. Then he mentioned something about power distribution box (a part in the car I wasn't awared existed). So, what can I do if it's the power distribution box? How to check if it's the box that is giving trouble? How much would it cost to get it changed? [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Sorry bro, opps... sis, no idea where it is. think it should be connected to the alternator.

How sure are you that it is the power distribution box which is giving the problem? Electrical stuff usually will not give much problem unlike electronics stuff.

Neutral Newbie

I am not sure whether it is that box that's giving me the problem. Maybe it is the alternator. It's just that Ajedi72 mentioned it to me & no one has ever mentioned it to me before. So, I thought i'd mention it up here in the forum & see what the rest of the members have to say.