Meguire water magnet towel

Maddriver

Hi ,

For those who have enquire about the water magnet towel,it has arrived.Limited pcs onliwink.gif

Edited by Maddriver
↡ Advertisement

If my memory didnt fail me, it should be retailing at about that price at Home fix or DIY store... Maybe can check out Autobac as they are having a 20% off for most of their detailing products which include Meguire

I felt the same as bro sapience. Am using one at the moment, thinking of getting another. If there is alternative, might consider other brand.

Any MO on Micropak drying towel?

i think it is available at homefix and D.I.Y shop,we are getting at $17.90..any idea how much is it at this homefix or d.i.y shop?

Bro,

$25.80 is the price before any discount. For your offering price it's really good value, much cheaper and good to do my roti prata......... [thumbsup]

i think it is available at homefix and D.I.Y shop,we are getting at $17.90..any idea how much is it at this homefix or d.i.y shop?

Just put your nick & qty you need : $17.90 per pc. [cool]

1. MarcosTan 4 pcs

Here's the product:

post-14-1158837578_thumb.jpg

I felt the same as bro sapience. Am using one at the moment, thinking of getting another. If there is alternative, might consider other brand.

Any MO on Micropak drying towel?

Bro,

IMHO Micropak is no worth the money that paid for. While at $17.90 Mequire can do the

same job at lower cost.

Neutral Newbie
IMHO Micropak is no worth the money that paid for. While at $17.90 Mequire can do the same job at lower cost.

Is a Ferrari worth the money or a good ole Toyota better value? Can a Toyota do the same job as a Ferrari? [rolleyes]

If you look for something to dry your car, even a 'Good Morning' towel will do the job. But if you look at the quality difference between the good towel and the Meguiar's one, you'll notice that price is not the only consideration when one is considering a purchase of such towels. Don't forget that the Meguiar's towels are cheap production out of China, so taking the price as a sole factor to determine value for money is no longer valid!

For around $20-ish (no need to pay $30+ to $40 for one), you can get some very good drying towels already...just a discussion on "value of money" not meant to knock Meguiar's Water Magnet towel (in fact I have about 6 which I used regularly myself)

I can show you many factors to take into consideration when buying a towel, the difference one can actually see and feel but that's beside the point of this discussion now...

Just to get back to topic...$17.90 is actually quite a good price for a Water Magnet IMO...but like my signature below says...Something are cheap for a reason!...when you constantly look for a bargain, you usually end up in the basement [sly]

Edited by Silgt
↡ Advertisement